2012.12.17 - Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

never made any other posts apart from asking for presale link so I suggest people do not send the link to the above posters.

I don't post a lot because I'm much more of a lurker ;)

I understand you're sceptic though, I would be too.

But I got my tickets! :D See you all there!

grrrr... didn't succeed in getting floor tickets in the normal pre-sale. They were sold out within 10 minutes. Now I have to try out other sources...... does anyone perhaps have 3 floor tickets for sale?

pfff everytime Muse tickets go on sale my bloodpressure rises and Im shaking. so glad i got tickets, cannot believe how fast everything was sold out again... now its just the wait, only few months! ;) congrats to all you who got tickets, goodluck to the others... maybe youll get tickets somehow, dont give up!

Just received the other two tickets haha. So now I got five and I needed three. But I'm pretty sure I will find two extra friends who want come to the concert with me. :happy:

I need one extra standing ticket for a friend who we tried to get one for in the general sale (i got 2 at 9am pre sale!), but it sold out!

I'd buy one off you if it was standing!

I need one extra standing ticket for a friend who we tried to get one for in the general sale (i got 2 at 9am pre sale!), but it sold out!

I'd buy one off you if it was standing!

I'm first gonna check with my friends if they want to come. And I'm not gonna get in trouble cause my name is on the tickets and you're now allowed to sell them?

Hi guys, I tried at 10.00 but LiveNation crashed because of too many people trying to buy tickets, and 10 minutes after they were already sold out.

I'm looking for 2 tickets (standing) for me and a friend of mine. If you have some / know someone that wants to sell them, I'm ok to pay even a bit more than the actual price.

You can contact me via PM.

Cheers :(

I am so bloody upset.

I never got a mail from Crowdsurge for the muse.mu pre-sale.

I mailed them yesterday to complain, asking them to confirm if I have been successful or unsuccessful and for link to pre-sale of this morning through Livenation. Then this morning they finally answered and mailed the the pre-sale link for the UK at 10:38 (too late anyway)!

We then tried endlessly the whole morning to buy tickets through the general sale but with absolutely no luck :( :(:(:mad:

Luckily I managed to get tickets for the HAMBURG show now as my fiance and I are both massive Muse fans and are definitely not going to miss out on seeing them on this tour. But still VERY upset that we won't be seeing them in our own city. Plus the extra cost of getting to/from Hamburg and staying over. But that is a price we are willing (and luckily can afford) to pay to see our favourite band.

This was NOT a pleasant experience AT ALL. The fan pre-sale of the 2009/2010 tour was soooooo much better! And this experience lead to a lot of disappointment for some of us who have been fans for over 10 years! Not happy at all :(:(:(

Archived