2012.12.17 - Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

Seems like we're getting the email tomorrow?

Can't wait, I feel good about getting my tickets here!! ;D

Emails will be sent out on Wednesday.;)

All applicants will be notified by email as to whether or not they have been successful by Wednesday 13th June.

Haha! Da's wel grappig, op één pagina al drie Volendammers!

Hopelijk snapt men nu ook dat niet iedereen into Jan Smit en Nick&Simon en consorten is hier. ;)

En ik overal roepen dat alle volendammers van nederlandstalige muziek houden :LOL: !! Echt geweldig dat jullie het tegendeel bewijzen :happy: Good luck , hoop dat we allemaal aan tickets kunnen komen !!

Hehe no. Schiphol is open all night for drinks isn't it? I mean coffee not alcohol as I don't want to miss Antwerp.

Yes, you'll be able to buy hot drinks and snacks most of the night, as well as keep warm!

Yes, you'll be able to buy hot drinks and snacks most of the night, as well as keep warm!

Brill.

I don't understand why you wouldn't just book a cheap hostel so you can have some actual sleep, you'll need it :chuckle:

By the time the gig chucks out and we have made out way back to schiphol it'll be late. The first train to Antwerp is at 6am so waste of cash.

By the time the gig chucks out and we have made out way back to schiphol it'll be late. The first train to Antwerp is at 6am so waste of cash.

How are you planning to get out to the train station and such? Guess I need to figure this all out...

Brill.

Do you have to be on the first train? Surely you won't enjoy the Antwerp gig if you've been up all the previous night. I know I'd be like a zombie.

Do you have to be on the first train? Surely you won't enjoy the Antwerp gig if you've been up all the previous night. I know I'd be like a zombie.

I've never been to Antwerp so fancy a bit of sightseeing until I can check in to the Antwerp hotel. I am used to being a single mum so can stay awake for days on end :LOL:

Archived