2012.12.17 - Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

Hmm ja, nou tenminste moet ik alleen maar naar school om 12 uur Donderdag, dan kan ik kaarten kopen als het vandaag niet werkt!

Let's switch to english for international people. Anyway, I wíll be having lessons 10 o'clock, so I would be having a slight problem. :p

I've gotten the email for conformation! So i have a ticket for the gig in Amsterdam!!!

And my friend in Londen has one for me for the friday gig at the O2 arena!!!

YES!!!!

Hé karin,

Nice to see you here :) Not active at Hyves anymore? (I know, I know, bus the Muse hyves is very active :) )

Graet that you've got a ticket for the gig at the O2.

Still haven't got any confirmation for Ziggo dome........

Hé karin,

Nice to see you here :) Not active at Hyves anymore? (I know, I know, bus the Muse hyves is very active :) )

Graet that you've got a ticket for the gig at the O2.

Still haven't got any confirmation for Ziggo dome........

Nice to see you too. Since i use Facebook i do nothing with hyves. Maybe if the Muse hyves will go to Facebook???

Hope that you get your email. And otherwise good luck thursday!

I've gotten the email for conformation! So i have a ticket for the gig in Amsterdam!!!

And my friend in Londen has one for me for the friday gig at the O2 arena!!!

YES!!!!

Cool tickets for Amsterdam and London!

Congrats!

Has anyone recieved an e-mail that they didn't get the tickets? I haven't seen any negative comformations posted on the site by fans, and now I am starting to think that they are sending e-mails to does who have been succesful first.

God Muse just send me the e-mail before I turn crazy...

Hi there,

I just was lucky to have 2 tickets for the gig in Amsterdam.

I also received a confirmation mail where they say that the tickets will be delivered by DHL England.

Below the email they say that "printed tickets will be send 2 weeks before the event".

So that means i don't have them soon at my house. Or will they send quicklyr ????

Weet iemand of de tickets eerder verstuurd worden dan 2 weken voor 17 dec.

Heb ze namelijk liever eerder hier in huis. Of krijgen we een mail met een pdf bestand (e-tickets). In de mail lees ik namelijk dat ze pas 2 weken voor het event worden verzonden door DHL. Vind ik wel iets minder, had ze liever nu al snel in huis.

Graag jullie reacties.

gt..........Eric (boylad)

================================================

Archived