2012.12.17 - Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

L.

My application was unsuccessful :( At least I have 2 more opportunities to buy tickets, one more pre sale and then the general sale!

Not missing this for the world, though maybe it was a good thing I didn't get the tickets for standing because I wouldn't see much :p

I didn't get an email either. So annoying. :( Could anyone message me the presale link? It'd really help me out since I need to go for Antwerp at the same time. Thanks.

I thought you got tickets for Glasgow in the lottery.

I didn't get an email either. So annoying. :( Could anyone message me the presale link? It'd really help me out since I need to go for Antwerp at the same time. Thanks.

Yes if someone could please also send me the link...

Being in America, how come you're able to afford to come out to Europe for so many gigs? :)

I'll be studying abroad in Glasgow during the tour. Hence why I can only go to certain gigs that are on weekends and such. Luckily, Amsterdam and Antwerp will be after my exams! :D

I did, through my mom. I applied for Amsterdam, it took my money, then nada. :rolleyes:

Oh I see - srsly so many people have their money authorised and haven't got an email it is the worse system I have ever seen. Hopefully you can get it sorted.

Oh I see - srsly so many people have their money authorised and haven't got an email it is the worse system I have ever seen. Hopefully you can get it sorted.

Thanks! I just hope it doesn't turn out that I /did/ get the ticket, then I buy another tomorrow or something and get stuck with two. Really can't afford to be dealing with extras! :LOL:

Thanks! I just hope it doesn't turn out that I /did/ get the ticket, then I buy another tomorrow or something and get stuck with two. Really can't afford to be dealing with extras! :LOL:

If that's the case then I'll have an extra :LOL:

Trying for 4 tickets tomorrow seated, i'm too short to stand and I want to get seats instead. Hopefully I get to choose seats like I did for Radiohead at the same place in October!

If that's the case then I'll have an extra :LOL:

Trying for 4 tickets tomorrow seated, i'm too short to stand and I want to get seats instead. Hopefully I get to choose seats like I did for Radiohead at the same place in October!

Lol how tall are you? I won't have that problem, being 1,98m :p. But I feel sorry for you :stunned:

Lol how tall are you? I won't have that problem, being 1,98m :p. But I feel sorry for you :stunned:

Crikey you lucky thing!! I myself am 1.77cm so it's all good. Mind you probably not in the NL.

Fingers crossed my single ticket buying is ok 2mz.

Has anyone recieved an e-mail that they didn't get the tickets? I haven't seen any negative comformations posted on the site by fans, and now I am starting to think that they are sending e-mails to does who have been succesful first.

God Muse just send me the e-mail before I turn crazy...

Here is one. No tickets for me.... Sad! So, tomorrow behind three laptops pressing F5:(

Crikey you lucky thing!! I myself am 1.77cm so it's all good. Mind you probably not in the NL.

Ah 1.77 is fine. I'm also still sixteen, so 2,00m could be reached :awesome:. Only problem is that people are not happy with me making them see less :p. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!

I'm about as tall as bellapod said she was, like 1,77-1,79-ish.

Same here! Anyone else doing the earlier pre-sale?

Should've come to this part of the forum earlier..

Has anyone gotten an "unsuccesful" e-mail yet? Because it seems to me that the only people who have received an e-mail for this date, have been the ones who got the tickets.

Edit: Whoops, sorry, I obviously skipped a few posts there..

And do we know if there will be a presale for this date? I'd be very interested in knowing, since buying from the general sale through Livenation is always a hot mess..

Archived