Dear Niall

Neil.

For the same reason we never see James actually making out with other guys on the anime and always trying to get with Brock who is blatantly fit. It's just not an accurate portrayal of reality.

From Yahoo answers

Q: Is James from the pokemon anime gay?

A:i think theyre all gay

I'm sold.

----

Do you subscribe to this theory?

http://www.pokezam.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3941

----

Also,

can we have a Spiderman thread (I'm asking for a friend)?

Nah I don't buy into that "theory". It's like the idea all the Pixar films a linked. Some idiot has too much time on their hands and should go and get a job or some friends or something.

I'm going to say no a Spiderman thread because I don't want shadowkay crucifying me in my sleep. Not my idea of a sexy time.

Nah I don't buy into that "theory". It's like the idea all the Pixar films a linked. Some idiot has too much time on their hands and should go and get a job or some friends or something.

I'm going to say no a Spiderman thread because I don't want shadowkay crucifying me in my sleep. Not my idea of a sexy time.

Fair enough. I read at like 3am one night and it just blew me away.

I don't know who this Shadowkay is but I respect your decision to deny happiness to many people.

I remember in Pokemon 2000 there was the whole "world will turn to Ash" plot point. I wonder what the original movie actually said.

You always bring this up.

I don't know who this Shadowkay is but I respect your decision to deny happiness to many people.

:chuckle: Shadowkay hates Spiderman with a passion.

Why don't you make a "we love spiderman" loveboat support group and leave the rest of us in peace? :mad:

What's the difference between a thread in banter and a thread in Love Boat? A Spider-Man themed thread belongs in banter. If you don't like it, you can stay out of it. No one is forcing you to look at it or post in it.

PS: We have love boats for people. Not memes/photos or comic book characters.

What's the difference between a thread in banter and a thread in Love Boat? A Spider-Man themed thread belongs in banter. If you don't like it, you can stay out of it. No one is forcing you to look at it or post in it.

PS: We have love boats for people. Not memes/photos or comic book characters.

Agreed. And I'm pretty sure the Banter mods said no to a Spidey thread too. Je ne sais pas!

You can make a Spiderman love boat by all means. :)

Fair enough. I read at like 3am one night and it just blew me away.

I just think it's a bit silly because at no points have the creators ever dropped hints that the entire thing a coma fantasy or anything. I mean I could vomit out a believable "Is Jar Jar Binks the true ultimate Sith Lord" theory in half an hour if I wanted to but it would still be something I made up.

Shadowkay is Ramsay Snow, Neil is Theon Greyjoy, and Spiderman is Neil's penis.

;)

Archived