Maybe Morgan took some of Mario's shrooms, and that's why he's suddenly grown 50ft?

:eek: MARIOOOOOO!!!! MY HEROOOOOO!!!! :D I have a mushroom phone charm, mushroom slippers, keychain and I got given a giant cuddly Toad (the ickle nintendo mushroom guy.. who isn't infact a toad :erm:) for ma bydayz! Plus I'm wearing my mario t shirt right now :LOL::$ .. Nintendo FTW! :D

Anyways ontopic... MEGALOFUCKINGMARIO! :happy:

Guest Jamie III
:eek: MARIOOOOOO!!!! MY HEROOOOOO!!!! :D I have a mushroom phone charm, mushroom slippers, keychain and I got given a giant cuddly Toad (the ickle nintendo mushroom guy.. who isn't infact a toad :erm:) for ma bydayz! Plus I'm wearing my mario t shirt right now :LOL::$ .. Nintendo FTW! :D

Anyways ontopic... MEGALOFUCKINGMARIO! :happy:

NOMTENDO

I went for disc two.

Jeeesus there were a lot of groupies about! :LOL: I'd forgotton that about hullabaloo. The best bit is the bit at the beginning where they're talking about the stage set up and matt says something like "yeah and then just go all rocknroll and burst through the screen!" and the man says something about it costing loads of money if you broke them... cut to a shot of matt ripping the thing to pieces and jumping through it. well done, boy. :LOL:

Also made me realise how different they are now.

You worry me sometimes Lauren :LOL:

:cool:

I went for disc two.

Jeeesus there were a lot of groupies about! :LOL: I'd forgotton that about hullabaloo. The best bit is the bit at the beginning where they're talking about the stage set up and matt says something like "yeah and then just go all rocknroll and burst through the screen!" and the man says something about it costing loads of money if you broke them... cut to a shot of matt ripping the thing to pieces and jumping through it. well done, boy. :LOL:

Also made me realise how different they are now.

"BANG! ROSE PETALS, BLOOD AND GUTS"

:LOL:

now what's happened to the RAH thread?

what was wrong with the definitive one!!?? :LOL:

Every person i've spoken to since getting back from the Albert, they don't get it. They just won't listen to me for long enough!!

It was just amazing, my favourite gig for sure.

now what's happened to the RAH thread?

what was wrong with the definitive one!!?? :LOL:

Every person i've spoken to since getting back from the Albert, they don't get it. They just won't listen to me for long enough!!

It was just amazing, my favourite gig for sure.

Definitive one has come to the end of its life and alas has been locked, welcome to the new one.

Definitive one has come to the end of its life and alas has been locked, welcome to the new one.

Thanks for the warm welcome! lol

Its quite sad though how a perfectly good thread just gets knifed and binned!, i don't get it.

wwhhhhhyyyyyyyyy??? I liked that thread I don't want this to feel like a multinational takeover thread that's lost its soul!

Archived