james90

Yeah the tremolo on it is surprisingly good. It's alot better than my other guitar. It's always fun to play Knights of Cydonia with my Westfield.

I threw in a picture of it if you or anybody wants to check it out. :)

Oh my god :LOL:

Must... resist... dont... want... another... ban!

I threw in a picture of it if you or anybody wants to check it out. :)

Looks good for a Westfield. Have you considered modding it? My main strat is a Burswood I bought in a toy store 7 years old and once I modded it the sound of the guitar really shun through.

Looks good for a Westfield. Have you considered modding it? My main strat is a Burswood I bought in a toy store 7 years old and once I modded it the sound of the guitar really shun through.

How would i mod it? Just put new pickups on it or something?

How would i mod it? Just put new pickups on it or something?

Why heres my one so you can see how much I've modded mine :LOL: Of course this guitar is quite special to me and I love the neck on it so unless you really like your guitar I would advise you save up and get a better guitar but if you do want to mod it some simply stuff like changing the wiring could do no wrong. If you looked at mine it would make no sense, I have one knob as a master volume, one as the neck/middle tone and one as the bridge tone I also have a switch that turns on the neck at anytime. All done for nothing but the cost of the switch (which I got for free from my school).

2012-05-22231740.jpg

Why heres my one so you can see how much I've modded mine :LOL: Of course this guitar is quite special to me and I love the neck on it so unless you really like your guitar I would advise you save up and get a better guitar but if you do want to mod it some simply stuff like changing the wiring could do no wrong. If you looked at mine it would make no sense, I have one knob as a master volume, one as the neck/middle tone and one as the bridge tone I also have a switch that turns on the neck at anytime. All done for nothing but the cost of the switch (which I got for free from my school).

2012-05-22231740.jpg

How do you get that "SHOW THIS SPOILER" box? And yeah that's quite cool. I really really like what you've done there. But i'm trying to get rid of my Westfield, i don't like it that much. The pickups buzz too much which i find really annoying. It's nothing to do with the wiring. But the two things i like the most on my Westfield are that it holds its tune very very well and i quite like the neck because it is really smooth which therefore makes it fast.

UPS ground shipping across the country is just asking for trouble

IMG_0933.jpg

this thing would be in a million pieces if it wasn't for the hiscox case. letting it sit overnight and giving it a setup, then it will be sent to Olly.