james90

The color of that amp is simply .... surreal :awesome:

Bentley... :noey::awesome:

Alex, embarrassing is a good description for that guitar haha. It's really just the shape and WAY too much abalone. really only prefer that stuff for side dots and sometimes dot inlays.

Bentley... :noey::awesome:

Alex, embarrassing is a good description for that guitar haha. It's really just the shape and WAY too much abalone. really only prefer that stuff for side dots and sometimes dot inlays.

It played like a dream, and according to my research, it cost between $6,000 - $8,000. Stupid bullshit gody piece

sorry Neil, I wanted to make sure it wasn't a piece of garbage first.

Madarozzo_Madrose.jpg

i accidentally the whole londaxe

IMG_1146.jpg

shape is almost identical. i guess it's slightly refined.

IMG_1147.jpg

not sure why they had to put the high E tuner there. just to be different I guess :facepalm: it has a zero fret like the londaxe as well.

IMG_1151.jpg

my wang has been branded D:

IMG_1150.jpg

string through plate

IMG_1152.jpg

12th fret inlay (and a somewhat interesting looking/feeling ebony fretboard)

how does it compare to the londaxe?

1. the sound is usable (It has LOADS of sounds available)

2. it's built better overall, and has a much more solid feel

3. neck is a bit more comfortable and not nearly as thin.

4. crappy single coils /jabnit

having said all that, i still wouldn't mind getting another wangaxe. just because it's more matthew

Neil, do you want some ... gut pics? trollface.jpg

GUT PICS FUCKING NOW!!! notrolling.jpg

I'm really curious as to the price...

Soooooon

I'm not sure how they have it wired exactly. There's the standard 3 way switch, and a rotary control with 5 different settings for the bridge pickup.

Enough of the Londaxe comparison! How does it compare to your other guitars? It looks much better than the Londaxe!

Well it does seem like they pretty much recycled that design! it's definitely better though

I'm not sure how to compare it to my other guitars. As far as quality goes, it has a few flaws (mainly in the finish), but nothing too bad. Can't really say anything bad about it otherwise.

It's korean made (and pretty expensive for that), but it's a lot better than the other korean made guitars I've played in the past. Maybe they're just getting better.

Strangely enough, the sound is the best thing about it

i like the styling but never liked the shape. Looks like someone cut out the wood blindfolded (i.e. I hate the shape) and that high e tuner?!

edit: also how many times do you need the bloody name plastered on it? Ruins the the top edge.

Edited by Olly.

sorry Neil, I wanted to make sure it wasn't a piece of garbage first.

Madarozzo_Madrose.jpg

i accidentally the whole londaxe

IMG_1146.jpg

shape is almost identical. i guess it's slightly refined.

IMG_1147.jpg

not sure why they had to put the high E tuner there. just to be different I guess :facepalm: it has a zero fret like the londaxe as well.

IMG_1151.jpg

my wang has been branded D:

IMG_1150.jpg

string through plate

IMG_1152.jpg

12th fret inlay (and a somewhat interesting looking/feeling ebony fretboard)

how does it compare to the londaxe?

1. the sound is usable (It has LOADS of sounds available)

2. it's built better overall, and has a much more solid feel

3. neck is a bit more comfortable and not nearly as thin.

4. crappy single coils /jabnit

having said all that, i still wouldn't mind getting another wangaxe. just because it's more matthew

Neil, do you want some ... gut pics? trollface.jpg

:pope:

I cant wait to get my hands on it. I honestly think this plus the MA might do it for me for now... famous last words and all but still, I love the look, the sounds available, the finish and ahhh I cant wait till fall

However I am GASing for a tele and something with a sustainer and an MBK2. I'd put them in the madrose when I get it if it weren't for the switching options.

i like the styling but never liked the shape. Looks like someone cut out the wood blindfolded (i.e. I hate the shape) and that high e tuner?!

edit: also how many times do you need the bloody name plastered on it? Ruins the the top edge.

yeah i have to agree with all of this. the control knobs say "MAD" on them as well

there's also "jerry auerswald design" down the side of the headstock

:pope:

I cant wait to get my hands on it. I honestly think this plus the MA might do it for me for now... famous last words and all but still, I love the look, the sounds available, the finish and ahhh I cant wait till fall

However I am GASing for a tele and something with a sustainer and an MBK2. I'd put them in the madrose when I get it if it weren't for the switching options.

for now

for now

for now

for now

for now

FOR NOW

But yeah, I'll bring it along next fail. Hopefully it won't get confiscated for being something... suspicious :ninja: