Kitten tab factor 2011!!

Dave.

Guest Batman.
I do think Harley deserves to be higher :LOL: He took part in two rounds and his covers were good as well

Thankyou bby :kiss: I'm trying to persuade myself that it's because of the sync problems in the first round, and because I only did soundcloud (when we didn't have embedding) in the second :LOL:

Cyndris, Dominic, and Mattijs definitely all deserved to be in the top three, I think. Well done everyone!

Thankyou bby :kiss: I'm trying to persuade myself that it's because of the sync problems in the first round, and because I only did soundcloud (when we didn't have embedding) in the second :LOL:

Cyndris, Dominic, and Mattijs definitely all deserved to be in the top three, I think. Well done everyone!

All of this ^

Yay, 2nd place along with Dom!:D

Well done everyone, really enjoyed this competition :) Not really surprised that Matthijs won, so yeah, congrats, you deserve it!

I'm still shocked we were identical to two decimal places :LOL: But yeah, I enjoyed this, strange to think that it started from a post I made at the end of October about how we should have everyone cover a song and whoever does it best will become king and the worst gets perma'd

Look forward to it happening again, but hopefully not too soon as I have exams and a life

Archived