Kitten tab factor 2011!!

Dave.

Guys, I'm crying :(

Needs moar on topic.

So. Who wants to bet on the final order? Top to bottom. Whoever gets closest I'll send them a gift on Farmville

I don't play farmville, but I can try just for you

off the top of my head there's

me

longan

matthijs

mfc

olly

harley

zomuse

cyndris

crowella

lazza

will

Some people would question the legitimacy of having a contestant in charge of counting and verifying all the votes on a secret spreadsheet. Not me though. Although this does presumably mean that it's not too late to bribe you and win the competition despite not having entered any of the rounds?

Shit. You caught me :ninja:

Very, very, disappointed in the lack of guitar Citizen Erased videos, kittens. Watching through them at the moment anyway, (and listening in Will's case). They're all decent enough so far. Although none of them have really jumped out at me this time really.

Edit:

Haha! Will, I love how you just give up on the improv between the song and the riffs! XD

Very, very, disappointed in the lack of guitar Citizen Erased videos, kittens. Watching through them at the moment anyway, (and listening in Will's case). They're all decent enough so far. Although none of them have really jumped out at me this time really.

Edit:

Haha! Will, I love how you just give up on the improv between the song and the riffs! XD

I had already covered CE months ago and have never done SS so decided to do that

Plus I have CE in the outro

Yeah, I know, I watched yours too. I think Cyndris's sounded the best but I found watching it quite funny to be honest. I'm not sure if that was intentional as he obviously got quite into it, but I don't know.

Edit:

Haha, I did actually play that bit, but I cut it out as it sounded so shit :LOL:

Yeah, I know, I watched yours too. I think Cyndris's sounded the best but I found watching it quite funny to be honest. I'm not sure if that was intentional as he obviously got quite into it, but I don't know.

Haha yeah I really got into it, and after recording I realised it looked pretty funny:facepalm: at least it's not boring haha

Haha yeah I really got into it, and after recording I realised it looked pretty funny:facepalm: at least it's not boring haha

In terms of facial expressions I think you win :LOL: Partly because almost everyone else hides their face. But you always do seem to really get into your playing

Ok Kitten fuckers!

Final round is closed, results sent to Noodles, should be announced soon, Kitten Factor 2K11 is done!

After Noodles posts the results of it I'll post the more in depth results here. Since it's total % votes there are some quite surprising results. Including two people who drew, which considering it came down to 391 votes, and calculated to 2 decimal places is fucking incredible

Any clue when they will be posted?:) can't wait!

I pm'd Noodles but I presume he's busy organising it all. I don't imagine it should be too long since he just has to go through each thread and gather the top three I think and organise them into a results thread. I'm not sure if he'll post it tomorrow (or technically today) though as it's quite late now

Don't worry. Noodles hardly ever replies.

So any suggestions for kitten Tab 2012? We only had about a week to organise it from just a post to a full contest so we (mostly me) made a shambells of it :facepalm:(Dom did most of the work) I was think a lottery system for next years songs. Say that harley wants hysteria and mfc wants the groove then if mfcs names comes outhen then the groove is choosen as a song. But of course its up to you what songs are played, how its voted on etc.

Finally thank you everyone for entering and for helping organise this and a special thanks to james90 for actually letting us have this contest.....

but mainly for banning mfc for a month :ninja:

Right, so I presume you've all seen the awards thread? If not here we go :awesome: Pie graph courtesy of Noodles

7hvhI.jpg

And a more precise graph

6649934773_69fce3bf27_z.jpg

So clearly Matthijs has won, well done! :happy: I'm sure he'll read it at some point. Me and Cyndris drew to two decimal places somehow :LOL: and Longan only managed 0.77% so he gets perma'd :supersad:

Archived