Kitten tab factor 2011!!

Dave.

But mfc is an expert, he's got a Manson.

I dont think they necessarily need to be anonymous, its all good fun. Just as long as the rules are clear and upheld then I see no problems :)

But wouldn't you prefer it so that the result is based on the actual favorite and not popularity?

But wouldn't you prefer it so that the result is based on the actual favorite and not popularity?

Yeeeahh, but theres a number of problems with doing it without video.

1) We all know who each other are anyway, so even without video we'll still know who we're voting for (the exception being non-kittens).

2) We should be assuming that everybody is voting fairly anyway, rather than just voting because they know a name.

3) Part of the attraction is the video and the aesthetic nonsense that goes into them.

4) If you do it all on Soundcloud, you are robbed of the chance to see my wonderful face and my wonderful guitar.

It may be just me but currently the total percentage of the votes this round add up to 167.45%. Something doesn't seem right about that.

I've got it on a spreadsheet where I've got all the rounds and it all adds up. Ignore the percentages it says on the board, they don't take into account that users can vote multiple times

There's a reason you have less votes - you have no video.

Yeah I know... :$

I have been outed. And IntelligentAI's back to being Intelligent.

But actually I'd say to 1 that we could make a Soundcloud account just for this, then put the recordings on there. I dunno, I'm easy, but it just seems fairer to do it like that. I agree about vids being entertaining though

I've got it on a spreadsheet where I've got all the rounds and it all adds up. Ignore the percentages it says on the board, they don't take into account that users can vote multiple times

Some people would question the legitimacy of having a contestant in charge of counting and verifying all the votes on a secret spreadsheet. Not me though. Although this does presumably mean that it's not too late to bribe you and win the competition despite not having entered any of the rounds?

I have been outed. And IntelligentAI's back to being Intelligent.

But actually I'd say to 1 that we could make a Soundcloud account just for this, then put the recordings on there. I dunno, I'm easy, but it just seems fairer to do it like that. I agree about vids being entertaining though

I'm never wrong babe, my undertitle never lies :phu:

Depends how far you go before it just gets complicated. I mean you could say everyone submit a recording for Soundcloud and throw together a video if you so desire, but too many options and rules and it'll just become a shambles.

And I'm not taking part in a shambolic mess, bitches. No organisation, no IntelligentAl :yesey:

Some people would question the legitimacy of having a contestant in charge of counting and verifying all the votes on a secret spreadsheet. Not me though. Although this does presumably mean that it's not too late to bribe you and win the competition despite not having entered any of the rounds?

Mfc was unable to vote in earlier rounds and there was an issue with Cyndris' votes in a previous round so it's the only way to fairly do it. If anyone wants to check it after then be my guest

I'm never wrong babe, my undertitle never lies :phu:

Depends how far you go before it just gets complicated. I mean you could say everyone submit a recording for Soundcloud and throw together a video if you so desire, but too many options and rules and it'll just become a shambles.

And I'm not taking part in a shambolic mess, bitches. No organisation, no IntelligentAl :yesey:

You're just so damn modest.

Mfc was unable to vote in earlier rounds and there was an issue with Cyndris' votes in a previous round so it's the only way to fairly do it. If anyone wants to check it after then be my guest

Cheer up dear it's just jokes, we all know there's no funny business going on. Unless you're in any way connected with FIFA in which case I demand a recount and a full investigation immediately.

Cheer up dear it's just jokes, we all know there's no funny business going on. Unless you're in any way connected with FIFA in which case I demand a recount and a full investigation immediately.

:shifty:

My lawyers advise me not to confirm nor deny this statement

Intelligent, seriously, calm it a bit. Youre making yourself look like a bit of a dick and you don't deserve that.

*cough*

DONT VOTE FOR DOM!!! HE HAS FINGERPRINTS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!

Jesus.

They are aren't they? Lower than an MBK2 or a nailbomb.

Alder would be good, sounds really nice with a low output pup like a MONSTERbucker or an MBK3 and the Aluminium too. But anything works, i'd give poplar a try maybe.

I should have clarified it is new, and I bought it for £55 from Dawsons about 4 months ago.

it's all pasty.

Dont vote for Intelligent. He's a cocky, smelly n00b.

WHAYAY! KnT!

I'm an epic stalker, as Lazza and Dom know. Who remembers the led green/red glitter sparkly guitar on youtube? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYVliOnxgjg) I've found it's owner.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1227062319&sk=wall

Yeah Alex, play it cool. Don't wanna embarrass yourself

Archived