Kitten tab factor 2011!!

Dave.

Guest Batman.
:LOL:

I reckon if we do it again it should be anonymous... seems fairest imo

Mucho agreeo.

Of course it might not be as interesting, as we won't have videos.. but there'll be a mystery element :awesome:

I think we will try that one. People would just need to make sure they'd keep tight lipped about which one their video is till after each round

*cough*manfromcydonia*cough*

Guest Batman.
I might compete in the next one.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

As long as they're as good as your Red House cover, it'll all be okay.

edit: That meme looks condescending, I mean it in a non-sarcastic sense :LOL:

The AC30VR with big muffs and whammys shall conquer all

Yeah they will :awesome:

but mine will conquer yours.

As long as they're as good as your Red House cover, it'll all be okay.

edit: That meme looks condescending, I mean it in a non-sarcastic sense :LOL:

Its ok babe, I know :kiss:

My recording methods might have improved by then, so hopefully they'll be better than my Red House cover. Plus its an excuse to prance about like le Bellamy.

Yeah they will :awesome:

but mine will conquer yours.

Its ok babe, I know :kiss:

My recording methods might have improved by then, so hopefully they'll be better than my Red House cover. Plus its an excuse to prance about like le Bellamy.

If I didn't know what you actually looked like I would just presume you look like Bellamy because of your fucking avatar. Just like mfc used to be Jonny Greenwood on fb, and how Sippe used to have Bellamy. IT SCREWS WITH MY MIND

I used to have a goat as mine

If I didn't know what you actually looked like I would just presume you look like Bellamy because of your fucking avatar. Just like mfc used to be Jonny Greenwood on fb, and how Sippe used to have Bellamy. IT SCREWS WITH MY MIND

I used to have an emblem of a football club :facepalm:

Oh, wait, I still do :facepalm: :facepalm:

Guest Batman.

And I'm just chilling here being a bad photograph of a stage.

I've always assumed you were a stick man, perpetually saddened by your broken whammy.

Also only have votes available to be seen right at the end of the competition

To be honest, a lot of the rules need to be completely rethought and set in stone before hand rather than constantly changing from round to round. Like the whole multiple vote thing. Personally I think the whole point of the vote is to vote for the single best contestant, otherwise its pointless. At the very least, find a way to set a maximum number of votes and leave it at 2 or something.

People will be able to guess who is who if it's anonymous, most people on here know each other's gear and what they look like, so there wouldnt be much point.

There are people outside of KnT who vote. Besides, not knowing who's cover it is shouldn't change the results too much if you're all voting fairly in the first place :shifty:

People will be able to guess who is who if it's anonymous, most people on here know each other's gear and what they look like, so there wouldnt be much point.

Not if it's all on Soundcloud. And it's kind of hard to tell what gear you're using from audio..

Archived