Anyone thats saying its slow must be mad, the seedbox has already uploaded 5.5gb to the swarm!

Oh sweet! :awesome:

and since I haven't said it yet for some reason, Thank you so much Liam and Paul for being AWESOME AMAZING PEOPLE. :D

I'm on 0% still though... how? :(

I know how... MY INTERNET SUCKS!!!!

I know how you feel, I'm still on 0.0% and have a download speed of 2.3kB/s. :stunned: And my internet's pretty fast.

EDIT: 0.1% :D

I know I've said it before, but thank you so much for all the work you've put into this guys! I can't wait to watch it! :D

I'm a complete noob to all this torrent business, on my BitTorrent logo there are two numbers, one in green and one in blue. The blue one is flucting around the 20K mark, the green from 20 to around 10.

Anyone care to explain what's going on? That's never happened before when downloading something via it.

I wouldn't call 40 kb/s that fast though :( but whatever, I've waited this long so I can make another day or two if I have to^^' It's going to be great ;happy:

EDIT: now it's up in 100+ :D

O.o My internet max is 80Mb/s and this torrent is 30kbs :(((

I know how you feel, I'm still on 0.0% and have a download speed of 2.3kB/s. :stunned: And my internet's pretty fast.

EDIT: 0.1% :D

I know I've said it before, but thank you so much for all the work you've put into this guys! I can't wait to watch it! :D

I can assure you all it won't take all that time to download, relax people!!

Archived