I've watched upto Darkshines and all I can say is its amazing, the sound makes it all that much better :D

Sweet :D. I'm glad your not going to make it public tomorrow as I'm going to Manchester to see Charlie Simpson so I wouldn't be able to download straight away. Thanks for all your hard work guys, everyone who contributed are all legends.

Did anyone else get really excited?

No, just me?

AS IF IT WAS JUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've come a long way together Tom, and now we're being rewarded for our dedication :D. Just hope my broadband stays strong.

We've come a long way together Tom, and now we're being rewarded for our dedication :D. Just hope my broadband stays strong.

I hope I can get it all downloaded and burnt to a DVD withing 2 hours... Or I'm going to have my mum moaning at me to get off... And I'll have to wait... UNTIL THE MORNING!!!!! o.o

But, yeah... I'm very, very excited!

Also, in case anyone forgot, don't put the audio up anywhere!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I'll be doing with the audio is ripping it for myself and making a few CDs for me and a couple of mates (As far as I know, that's perfectly fine)

The only thing I'll be doing with the audio is ripping it for myself and making a few CDs for me and a couple of mates (As far as I know, that's perfectly fine)

I think that's cool :erm:. Just remember to tell them to keep it to themselves.

I really want this LCCC pro audio, I know it will never be released officially so really don't anything spoiling our chances.

I think that's cool :erm:. Just remember to tell them to keep it to themselves.

I really want this LCCC pro audio, I know it will never be released officially so really don't anything spoiling our chances.

Yeah, I know what you mean.... I've already told them they aren't to post it anywhere. It's just for them...

BTW, does anyone have a template for the size of the DVD artwork?

Because I printed one off on A4 and it came out too small with the template I used (This one: http://dubsanddupes.com/downloads/amaray_template.gif)

I want one like, on an A4 sheet so that I can just put DVD covers I want over the top :confused:

I've always used Nero coverdesigner to print them, works like a charm and always to scale.

The full resolution for the cover Paul will be posting with the torrent btw. and iJoe made a cool one too.

There's no ink in my printer, so I have to send it to my mum's work and she prints it... And I'm guessing she doesn't have that program xD

Noooo, I'm at a stupid work conference tomorrow and it's an overnight stay so I can't get to my Mac to download at 7pm :'(!

I have a teeny window to get home on the Friday and change before I have to head off again to go to a gig, but I'll make sure to have it downloading on uTorrent fo sho!

Ahhhaoieurf@U£)I!!!111 SOOOO excited! I'm sure this will DEF be worth the long wait :happy:. Thanks Liam and Paul, you're both our DVD heroes! :D:awesome:

Archived