That's probably for both discs though... I will definitely have both, but I'm most looking forward to the OoS one... Anyway, if I just chuck it all in JDownloader, it'll be just as quick as a torrent, and as little effort

Where can i get JDownloader? :)

Ooh, I'm kinda relieved this isn't available for download yet... I was on holiday last week and was worried I'd missed a week's worth of viewing! :p

I'll probably DL the torrent, cos I can't understand RAR files (lol), but if they get to us quicker and much earlier than the torrent, I'll have to figure out how to do it, hehe. Got my blank DVDs ready! Hope they'll have the capacity to fit it all on one disc. CANNY WAIT! :D

Rapidshare etc is more of a pain to download from than torrents, as in all the different parts.

If you download the torrent you will max out your download connection, I'll be seeding it from two servers along with other peers uploading.

Uh... Yeah... Whatever you say :p

I just use BitTorrent, though nobody else does so I imagine that maybe it isn't a popular choice, and I'll get the :facepalm: treatment for it...

Archived