Watch Muse at Reading on BBC Three

KirkBot

79f56d25-1a55-4ed6-bbf4-93b01b923c04.jpgFor those of you not at Reading or Leeds Festival this weekend, don't worry you can watch Muse on BBC Three on Sunday night. Tune in from 10.20pm to watch Muse at Reading playing what promises to be a fantastic set.

BBC Three are broadcasting from the festival throughout the weekend so those of you in the UK won't miss out and can enjoy the festival from the comfort of your own home!

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/769/watch-muse-at-reading-on-bbc-three/

And well done to BBC Three for cutting out the majority of the Origin set.

Only Origin played was New Born. Bliss and Plug In baby.. Then straight to uprising.

Pissed.

Exactly my thoughts! I was able to watch all the songs that I've seen before. Didn't even broadcast CE which we got at LCCC. Not happy :(

But what's all that bollocks that the band wasn't confident enough to have some OoS songs broadcasted...Not even Citizen Erased ??? (Played gazilion times during this tour....) Not Feeling Good ? I was so looking forward to hear Screenager properly with a

good sound but...awwwwhh...Not even Space Dementia...And in the end Matt fucked up Starlight and not the old ones....so...But anyway - great show...

kazzie: "pissed" +1

Course a cynic would say - in marketing land - "Leave 'em wanting more" - and I think they got their wish!!!!

Soooo....how many of us want to see some visual of the whole show????? Duh, everyone...and how much more cash could that generate...hmmmm...answers on a gold bar to this address....

Absolute bollocks. Why would Muse not want to show it all???? I was at Leeds and the whole set was brilliant.

Maybe they really want to put in on a DVD or something and don't want it to be broadcasted and recorded easily for free...But I'd buy that DVD anyway so...Who knows ?

And for you lot who saw Leeds gig on Friday, did they play some other songs than OoS and those hits shown on the tv? Like for instance Sunburn, Unintended, Butterflies and Hur., Blackout ??? Thanks...

And for you lot who saw Leeds gig on Friday, did they play some other songs than OoS and those hits shown on the tv? Like for instance Sunburn, Unintended, Butterflies and Hur., Blackout ??? Thanks...

They played the same songs at both Reading and Leeds.

Archived