Suggestion

CELEBRITY_HITMAN

Hi! Something I would be interested to see added on the muse boards would be the post count of each member on their profile. Or perhaps the option to enable/disable this feature at will, according to the user's wishes.

It is a small addition but I would regard it as a worthwhile improvement that could easily be implemented if the powers that be so desired.

That's all. Thanks.

Hi! Something I would be interested to see added on the muse boards would be the post count of each member on their profile. Or perhaps the option to enable/disable this feature at will, according to the user's wishes.

It is a small addition but I would regard it as a worthwhile improvement that could easily be implemented if the powers that be so desired.

That's all. Thanks.

nah.... you can see your last 1000 posts if you go onto your profile. that does doesnt it?

Post counts were removed since it just encourages certain people to spam. It's also a big eltisim factor with the whole "zomg ur post count iz low!!!"

You can still work it out by using advanced search but it's a lengthly process.

When you adjust the rules to discourage 'OMG I POSTED THE MOST IN BANTER BUT I'M STILL GOING TO TELL YOU MORE TEDIOUS DETAILS ABOUT MY UNEVENTFUL LIFE' posts.

:phu:

:p

:'(

I THOUGHT YOU LIKED IT

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Re: topic - NO. Too embarrassing

:'(

I THOUGHT YOU LIKED IT

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Re: topic - NO. Too embarrassing

lawlz...most of the regulars on these boards have A LOT of posts...so there would be few w/ less than a 1,000...

buuuut what other people said...it would stir up more drama...people making fun of people for having 32948294 posts...

but then again that would add more fun to the drama

"you've posted 3498584544 times...HAHA!"

lawlz...

I've posted on a few boards, and I've never seen it become an issue....

i have...when people start arguing then they'll add in a few low blows and make fun of people for having thousands upon thousands of posts...and saying they don't have lives...

it's more funny than anything else...when they throw in that "you have no life you have [insert # of posts here]!!! LOL!!!OMG!!LAWL..."

I always liked it when there used to be post counts!

But then, they resulted in innumerable threads like 'ZOMG I HAS REEHCHED 3000 POSTZ0RZ!!'. And people just spam to get their count up.

Actually, to be honest, I don't see that as being a big decline in quality from what gets posted just now :p

Post Counts just promote elitism.

I think the forum functions perfectly well without them.

Yeah, I agree. Member numbers were much more accurate when finding out who were the more important members anyway. :D

Archived