Least heard Muse song

Discoprincess32

I just bought the 7" UK vinyl of Muscle Museum and the song on the b-side is Minimum, a Kick ass instrumental, reminiscent of Nirvana. I didn't even know this song ever existed!

What other songs do you think alot of Muse Fans (not the casual listener) may have not heard.

Agree. Minimum:D

Least heard Muse songs maybe Twin, Nishe, Piano Thing, Bedroom Acoustic, Con-Science....etc

Do We Need This? Its actually a pretty cool song.

+1! I love that song, its so underated! Its my top 4th most played song on iTunes!

Least heard Muse songs..hmm I'd say Eternally Missed, Spiral Static, Execution Commentary...

i doubt many people have heard Coma or Host?

I just listened to those yesterday on my Ipod! It's fair to say that I spent a fair amount of my Christmas money on Muse stuff! I have everything! Whats really funny, is my sister hates Muse but LOVES Unintended so in the spirit of promoting and trying to convert people to Muse I let her borrow my Showbiz so she could hear some other stuff. She also kept Escape. Funny enough, I always skipped over that song, so I had never hear it. Funny!:p

I just bought the 7" UK vinyl of Muscle Museum and the song on the b-side is Minimum, a Kick ass instrumental, reminiscent of Nirvana. I didn't even know this song ever existed!

What other songs do you think alot of Muse Fans (not the casual listener) may have not heard.

Haha, I saw this thread title, and the first song I thought of was 'Minimum' :LOL:

I don't think many Muse fans listen to Host, I think it's great ;)

Host is one of my favourites. I think it's that kinda style Muse use that appeals to me most. It's that kinda surf-rock/RatM hybrid kinda style, just like with my other favourites New Born and Shrinking Universe

• 1 year later...

Archived