muse2503

Am I the only person here who hasn't seen Muse live?

I've only been into Muse for about a year, so I didn't see them when they came to Birmingham because I'd only heard about 3 of their songs. I really want to go to Reading festival to see them but I'm not allowed, I really hope they come back to England within the next year or so!

Has anyone else not seen them?

Don't worry, you'll see them eventually. I was a fan for two or three years before I got to see them live.

You are not alone.

/end thread

Your three words is hilarious :LOL: "leathery"?

Your three words is hilarious :LOL: "leathery"?

It is amazing really.

Anonymous said Sippe is belligerent, truculent, and worthless <3

Don't worry, you'll see them eventually. I was a fan for two or three years before I got to see them live.

yeah I saw muse 2 years after I started listening to them;)

I haven't seen them. :( And I don't know how likely it is that they will come to Alaska.

yeah I saw muse 2 years after I started listening to them;)

Same here!

*edit- I can't add. It's been 4 years between the time I first became a fan and when I've seen them live. Time flies so fast!

I've been listening to ( read obsessed with) Muse for 5 years now and I still haven't seen them live. So, no, you're not the only one.:)

I saw Muse live before I started listening to them.

Well, aren't you a hipster :p

I saw them about a year and a half after I became really into them. 4 years after I first heard them.

I was a fan for 4.5 years until I finally got to see them in October. So you're definitely not alone! :) When you finally DO see them, it'll really be worth it, and will probabaly be even MORE awesome if you've had to wait! I bawled my eyes out when I finally saw them :$:LOL:

Wow some of you have had to wait such a long time D: Hopefully I won't considering I live in England. I'm glad I didn't see them before I started listening to them because I've done that with too many bands before and it ruins it a bit for me, doesn't make the first time as special XD

I haven't seen them either. I'd do anything to see them live though. Sadly they don't have any concert nears where I live, and I don't have the money to travel. I would kill to see them! I don't think I'll ever get to see them, because once I have money I'll be leaving the states.

I'd been a fan a few years before I saw them live in 2006. Once you do see them live, you'll want to see them again and again.

I heard that it`s really hard to get tickets in Birmingham for Muse.

I became a fan just after they were in Birmingham. If only a little while earlier... :(