Am I the only person here who hasn't seen Muse live?

muse2503

I haven't seen them either. I'd do anything to see them live though. Sadly they don't have any concert nears where I live, and I don't have the money to travel. I would kill to see them! I don't think I'll ever get to see them, because once I have money I'll be leaving the states.

Why would leaving the States stop you seeing Muse live?

I became a fan just after they were in Birmingham. If only a little while earlier... :(

That's exactly the same as me! I had listened to about 3 of their songs and thought, wow they're pretty good, then I started seeing the posters saying they're playing in Birmingham and I did actually think about seeing them :( not that I would've got tickets anyway XD If we check all these sites every day we'll be the first to know when they're playing here and get tickets asap! That's my plan anyway :happy:

I've never seen Muse yet and the sad part is I became obsessed with them right after they left the US and I have no money to travel to Chicago or anywhere else :(

I'll have to wait for another one of their CDs.. which by then I might already be a Killjoy.. And um *cough* .. I know Muse made fun of them, but I can't help it :$:chuckle:

Muse have only been to my town once (maybe twice) before. The one time they came, we were on holiday ¬.¬

But I doubt they will come here again (mainly because our city doesn't exist anymore due to an earthquake that fucked it over)

I'm an American and I'm going to Reading and Leeds so you should still find a way to go. You can't miss this show.

It would be so easy for me to get there, but my dad's given me a firm no, seems to think I can't handle a festival at the age of 17 with loads of my friends going ¬¬

I saw Muse live before I started listening to them.

That's actually quite cool, cause if they're not good live, there is no time and money wasted (for the most part of course)!

I became a fan about a month after they came close to my place! :supersad:

I seem to have that shit luck with many of my favourite bands! But I find its awesome to build up after a while, because then youre sure you want to go, and its just all the more exciting and worthwhile. Patience is a virtue, and rewards are great.

Archived