Fan Intro Muse the Movie

mapoftheglorious

Hey everyone. I've started this thread with Ollys approval as this is a sideline project which will then be added onto the intro of Muse the movie.

For those who dont know about Muse the movie, heres the original thread;

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=57681&page=75

and heres the trailer;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZhFuqHNl3w

So now leading on to what I wanted to ask, I had an idea, as something to put before

the intro as an extra little introduction.

Have clips of Musers summing up in a few seconds why they love Muse / what influences they've had etc etc, and if i get enough videos, pan out until it forms a video wall then go from that into my original intro to the film. I think it could look really effective and really give the

viewer a sense of what a dedicated fan base we are.

So if you would like to feature in this intro, please record and upload a 10-15 second video

summing up why you love Muse, this can feature layered clips of your merchandise, musical talents, anything Muse related that has influenced your life.

Muse will be seeing this documentary as will their media manager Tom Kirk who is awaiting his and Muses copies.

cheers :)

You can definetly count me in! Where do I send it? Or should I do the YouTube thing and you download the video?

Let me know, i'll get right down to recording by tomorrow afternoon/evening!

Great idea after all, and if muse see it, that would be awesome :awesome:

Hey Jack,

If you upload it as a videofile (mpg, avi, mov) and forward it to me via sendspace, megaupload etc any of those would be fine :)

Hey Jack,

If you upload it as a videofile (mpg, avi, mov) and forward it to me via sendspace, megaupload etc any of those would be fine :)

Alright, thanks :) I'll get to that a.s.a.p

Does it guarantee that your video will be in the movie?

When you say videoboard or something like that for the intro, it reminds me of the plug in baby visuals sort of

Alright, thanks :) I'll get to that a.s.a.p

Does it guarantee that your video will be in the movie?

When you say videoboard or something like that for the intro, it reminds me of the plug in baby visuals sort of

Yeah ill make sure all submissions are edited into the sequence. Some may be cut down alittle to keep the pace but ill make sure every submission gets featured.

Count me in!!

Awesome :)

Just had some really awesome submissions via youtube

Archived