Fan Intro Muse the Movie

mapoftheglorious

If possible by the weekend :)

Theres been some really awesome submissions so far! :) Keep them coming guys, i think the finished intro will look awesome :D

Wow! I'm impressed that you've actually got mine!! Never used Megaupload before, and my pc kept stalling......so if I can do it everybody can:LOL:

Some german Musers are thinking about doing a clip together. Do you think it would be ok if we'd need a little longer than 15 seconds since we are more people in one? Or would you prefer having two seperate but shorter clips?

Some german Musers are thinking about doing a clip together. Do you think it would be ok if we'd need a little longer than 15 seconds since we are more people in one? Or would you prefer having two seperate but shorter clips?

Yeah thats fine :) Some clips will be edited down alittle for pace so record how much you'd like if theres a few of you.

This sounds AWESOME! :D I sooo want to contribute, too, but I'm too tired to think of what to say tonight ... and I'm looking rough, lol!

Is there a deadline for when we need to submit something? I'll try and do it tomorrow. I'm soo much more excited about this now that we're in it as well, haha!

Thanks again, Liam. You = epicness :D

This sounds AWESOME! :D I sooo want to contribute, too, but I'm too tired to think of what to say tonight ... and I'm looking rough, lol!

Is there a deadline for when we need to submit something? I'll try and do it tomorrow. I'm soo much more excited about this now that we're in it as well, haha!

Thanks again, Liam. You = epicness :D

If possible by the weekend :)

:)

:)

Lol, thanks. I was too excited to read :rolleyes:. I'm trying to do something now, but it sounds awful :( I hate the way I sound! I want to include my merch collection in here somewhere, but I don't have a camera to film it - I'm just using my MacBook to film and I have too many things that are all locked away practically, lol. I'll ask Liam if he'll consider including them as photos somewhere. If not, oh well, but I'll never know unless I ask :).

Lol, thanks. I was too excited to read :rolleyes:. I'm trying to do something now, but it sounds awful :(I hate the way I sound! I want to include my merch collection in here somewhere, but I don't have a camera to film it - I'm just using my MacBook to film and I have too many things that are all locked away practically, lol. I'll ask Liam if he'll consider including them as photos somewhere. If not, oh well, but I'll never know unless I ask :).

This is my problem too. Maybe I won't bother after all.

Archived