Fan Intro Muse the Movie

mapoftheglorious

So it's going to go something like this.

MUSE- Most awesome band ever. Winner of best live band 15 years in a row.

*Musers*

Sippe - 'errrr....They're not my favourite band'

Dee3Dee- 'I love neutron star collision!'

Bellapod - '...yeah the lead singer. Mr Yorke'

Okay, so I fiddled around with this and ended up with a 1 minute 30 second video... just a weee bit over the time-frame Liam asked for :LOL::$.

I'm gonna send it to him anyway, and he can cut it and do what he likes with it, to be honest. I just hope it's loud enough - the speakers on my mac are only teeny!

I'ma send my merch pics, too, and see if they happen to make an appearance, lol. I canny wait to see this whole film - I want to own it pwoperly when it comes out, too - with an actual DVD case and everyfink! :D

Okay, so I fiddled around with this and ended up with a 1 minute 30 second video... just a weee bit over the time-frame Liam asked for :LOL::$.

I'm gonna send it to him anyway, and he can cut it and do what he likes with it, to be honest. I just hope it's loud enough - the speakers on my mac are only teeny!

I'ma send my merch pics, too, and see if they happen to make an appearance, lol. I canny wait to see this whole film - I want to own it pwoperly when it comes out, too - with an actual DVD case and everyfink! :D

the durations fine, ill cut it down :happy: im sure the sound will be fine, ill just boost it abit if its abit quiet, dw about that :)

Yeah sure, you can send your merchandise pics too and ill layer them into it.

Everyone who wants it will be able to download it come August, and Benit, whos a genius with cover designs (and does them all for musebootlegs dvds) is currently working on the cover art and official film poster for it, its looking ace.

Thanks again everyone for your submissions, theyre all brilliant.

the durations fine, ill cut it down :happy: im sure the sound will be fine, ill just boost it abit if its abit quiet, dw about that :)

Yeah sure, you can send your merchandise pics too and ill layer them into it.

Everyone who wants it will be able to download it come August, and Benit, whos a genius with cover designs (and does them all for musebootlegs dvds) is currently working on the cover art and official film poster for it, its looking ace.

Thanks again everyone for your submissions, theyre all brilliant.

Yaay, Liam you rule, as ever! :kiss:

I'm in the middle of PM-ing you - just gotta upload this embarrassing vid :$ hehe.

And oooh OMG that sounds fab! :D You guys spoil us!

Archived