Guest Roo

Well, I've actually seen them all now... thanks to Rage :D

Best: Muscle Museum... I like weird little stories in clips. Plus, it doesn't make me feel ill from excess camera movement.

Worst: Stockholm Syndrome. You get over the effect after a while. But I still don't really mind it though...

I also love New Born... it's really captivating for some reason. I don't really dislike any of their clips, but I don't think any of their clips are awesome... a lot of them are pretty similiar really.

its crap beacuse its pretty boring, and it doesnt have much of a rewatchable value

Worst : Sing for Absolution

i love the song but that video just makes me piss myself laughing, great if it was a comedy song but its not, its a serious and great song, the video does the track real injustice. I cant wait till a few years down the line when muse have to watch the video and they can see how bad it is, i want to see them cringe!!

Best: Deadstar or Bliss

They just suit their songs perfectly

• 3 weeks later...

I've just realised I don't have a "best" or "worst" MUSE video :confused: I like Muscle Museum (crying version, ain't seen the other one :( ), Sunburn and Hysteria (because of Hayley Hysteria - phwoaarr!), I don't like Uno (both versions) and Sing For Absolution, but I can't be defnitive on the whole matter!

However, I have a gut feeling that Butterlies & Hurricanes is gonna be one hell of a vid - fingers crossed.

However, I have a gut feeling that Butterlies & Hurricanes is gonna be one hell of a vid - fingers crossed.

O yes, that one does deserve a (like you said) hell of a vid!

I don't like the SFA-vid. I'm not really a big fan of the Hysteria vid, but it's actually a good vid, just not my taste. And I miss the band a bit :p

I really like the Feeling Good vid, that one is so beautifull with the Rose-leafs and it really suits with the song. Red/black...beautiful. I think that's their best.

I actually like all of their vids, or better: I don't really care...

Archived