I skipped the last 5 pages so I don't know if this conversation died down, but regarding KoC

With MWAH before it I feel that it would only fit at the beginning or end (particularly the end) and I think it still works well there, but I can understand why people want variety

I don't think it would work anywhere else in the set, not even at the end of the main set before the encore because of MWAH for some reason...if the dropped that I guess it could fit in at the end of the main set

Oh and I'm hoping for Space Dementia or something tonight, although I won't be gutted if they don't play anything new. Would be nice to hear what else they've been rehearsing ahead of R&L

It worked well in the few arena gigs where they played it third because the Towers lowered just as the riff kicked off, but I think because of the lyrics and music, it won't ever really work anywhere near as good as anything other than an opener or closer, even without MWAH.

Expecting pretty much the same setlist tonight, maybe with Megalomania and Citizen Erased out for for Space Dementia/Screenager and Bliss.

I skipped the last 5 pages so I don't know if this conversation died down, but regarding KoC

With MWAH before it I feel that it would only fit at the beginning or end (particularly the end) and I think it still works well there, but I can understand why people want variety

I don't think it would work anywhere else in the set, not even at the end of the main set before the encore because of MWAH for some reason...if the dropped that I guess it could fit in at the end of the main set

Oh and I'm hoping for Space Dementia or something tonight, although I won't be gutted if they don't play anything new. Would be nice to hear what else they've been rehearsing ahead of R&L

I completely agree with you about the MWAH and KoC thing..

It worked well in the few arena gigs where they played it third because the Towers lowered just as the riff kicked off, but I think because of the lyrics and music, it won't ever really work anywhere near as good as anything other than an opener or closer, even without MWAH.

Expecting pretty much the same setlist tonight, maybe with Megalomania and Citizen Erased out for for Space Dementia/Screenager and Bliss.

Bliss maybe. But Screenager? No.

I barely think USoE works live period but as a closer? Do you know how many people would be sitting there until the lights came back up going "Where's the encore?" This would soon be followed by riots. :LOL:

Eurasia is fantastic live but it would not work as a closer.

I barely think USoE works live period but as a closer? Do you know how many people would be sitting there until the lights came back up going "Where's the encore?" This would soon be followed by riots. :LOL:

Really? I thought it was one of the very few off the new album that works well live.

Really? I thought it was one of the very few off the new album that works well live.

Just because it works well live (and I do like it live) doesn't mean it will work well as a closer. Unnatural Selection or MK Ultra would probably be the best choices off of TR in that respect.

Just because it works well live (and I do like it live) doesn't mean it will work well as a closer. Unnatural Selection or MK Ultra would probably be the best choices off of TR in that respect.

I don't think that was his point.

Archived