Tickets are on SALE! (For St. Petersburg anyway!)

BUTTTTT!

I cann;t choose any other payment than "Payment on pickup" which requires me to pickup my tickets before the end of March! I don't live in Russia!

payc.jpg

The web-order form had two methods of paying, bank-transfer and pickup, and according to the site itself there's also the option of "web-money".

I've already emailed them @ web@muzbilet.ru

I really hope they reply soon else I won't be able to go :( :(

Anyone from France or western Europe planning on going? It seems pretty hard to get a visa!

nope!!!!!

visa+fly+ticket entrance+hotel= stay at home just like you Patricia;)

yes, it's hard to have a visa, you must do a demand one time, and return to the ambassad to recover it, if they accept your demand.........and you must pay for this!!!!!

It wouldn't be that much different to going to Paris on your own, once you're there, though. I say do it if you really want to go.

Paris on my own was a doddle - eurostar, hotel by the venue, parling un peu de la lingo

Russia seems more difficult :( i don't think i'm quite up to it. i couldn't even work out the ticket site :$

Paris on my own was a doddle - eurostar, hotel by the venue, parling un peu de la lingo

Russia seems more difficult :( i don't think i'm quite up to it :$

Yeah, I'd be nervous too. But if I could afford it I'd certainly be considering it. Not being able to speak a word of the language would worry me, not that my French is any good :LOL:

The web-order form had two methods of paying, bank-transfer and pickup, and according to the site itself there's also the option of "web-money".

I've already emailed them @ web@muzbilet.ru

I really hope they reply soon else I won't be able to go :( :(

I also emailed them about this. I was so excited about going to St Petersburg gig and now this! I hope they reply something...

I also emailed them about this. I was so excited about going to St Petersburg gig and now this! I hope they reply something...

Really good to know I'm not the only one. Thought everyone else was just ignoring my posts O.o

I don't know what else we can do :/

Really good to know I'm not the only one.

you're not the only one. I'm completely in the same situation, although I'm in Russia! but... in Moscow.

I called that Saint-Petersburg ticket agency yesterday. they said there is an option of paying with a bank transfer and then picking up your tickets at the venue on the day of the show. they also said they delivered tickets but it would cost more and I said I wanted my tickets at the venue. they asked for my e-mail address and said I would receive an e-mail with the account details. and after I have paid I must scan the slip and send the scan to them to confirm that I have paid. it's all absolutely crazy :stunned: it seems like getting to the Helsinki gig was easier than that, though I had to get a visa and go to another country!

now, I haven't received any e-mail from them yet. and if I don't receive it today I'll have to hang on till the 9th of March, because we have three bank holidays starting from tomorrow.

I'm really sorry I can't help with any worthy piece of advice. but I hope there is some hope ;) just relax for these three days and maybe it will get a bit clearer next week.

if you want to try and call the agency you must dial 7 (this is Russia), then 812 (this is SPB) and then 303 33 33. not sure if they speak English in their calling center though...

You could be our saviour! If you could give them a call and tell them that people outside of St Petersburg can't buy tickets and ask them to fix that then you will be our personal hero!

If you manage to change this for us, because I am quite sure that it'll be hell to explain in English, for me, then I'll buy you a drink or a Muse shirt or anything you'll like on the day of the gig :D

It is so important to me, and I am sure there are many more people who have emailed them with the same, but they're not reacting :( Please, please, please give them a call for us!

x

hello , I too have " ordered " tickets( and had a confirmation e-mail) - I would love to go to go to St.Petersburg for a weekend and the "fan area " was so tempting. Have had the same problem in that could only select the "pick-up" option. I live in England. I have e-mailed requesting delivery but dont feel too optimistic. I also phoned but was unable to make myself understood and they hung up on me. Have been racking my brains as to how to get around this ! Even thought of trying to persuade someone (but who ? and why would they ?) to go to Russia and collect tickets (cos I can't) .

So I am watching this thread with interest !

Still no answer to my email for the St Petersburg ticket :$

While checking this afternoon for the Moscow gig on Kontramarka.ru, the links were on, exactly three links leading to differents groups of categories, " VIP " with high prices:eek:, "Normal", then a last one with only one choice ( 1 000RBL)

It was possible to choose 1 to 4 tickets but no way to go further.

I suppose that they were testing before the Monday sale cause the links are gone, "soon avalaible" back

hello , I too have " ordered " tickets( and had a confirmation e-mail) - I would love to go to go to St.Petersburg for a weekend and the "fan area " was so tempting. Have had the same problem in that could only select the "pick-up" option. I live in England. I have e-mailed requesting delivery but dont feel too optimistic. I also phoned but was unable to make myself understood and they hung up on me. Have been racking my brains as to how to get around this ! Even thought of trying to persuade someone (but who ? and why would they ?) to go to Russia and collect tickets (cos I can't) .

So I am watching this thread with interest !

If you choose 'Russia' as your country in Delivery Address, you would be able to choose Prepayment via bank ;)

I also phoned but was unable to make myself understood and they hung up on me. Have been racking my brains as to how to get around this !

That's exactly what I am afraid for if I would call.

I hope Maksa_Planka will want to call for us and help us out.

Let's keep each other informed and keep emailing them (I will send them a mail every day, not spamming too much) so they start noticing us!

Maybe Maksa_Planka could translate an email for us?

x

If you choose 'Russia' as your country in Delivery Address, you would be able to choose Prepayment via bank ;)

Whaaaat that makes no sense! That doesn't help at all, lol. Now I could pay for the tickets, but still won't be able to receive them >.>

Let me try that out, just curious.

Edit: You are correct! When I say that I'm from the Russian Federation in my delivery address I get the other options:

lolvgk.jpg

Looks like they just don't want any foreigners to come unless we can pay in cash. I can understand this from their point of view, I guess. But who knows, we can still make a difference, hopefully, if we keep at it. :)

You and I must fight for our rights! (to see Muse :p)

Whaaaat that makes no sense! That doesn't help at all, lol. Now I could pay for the tickets, but still won't be able to receive them >.>

Let me try that out, just curious.

Why not? As I understood, if you paid via bank and sent them copy of payment receipt, you would be able to receive your ticket in Spb when you wanted.

"BUT IF During 2Ñ… days the reciept is not redirected to them, your order will be automatically cancelled! Even if payment is carried out." - this is information from the site

I called them so many times today I think all of the staff can already recognize my troubled voice :LOL:

yes, they said it's possible to reserve tickets using their website than pay via bank and collect tickets on the gig day if you're outside SPb, foreign countries included :) but as I wrote previously, everything has stopped now because of bank holidays in Russia. so we must wait for Wednesday to come. even if I send them an e-mail in Russian, it still won't work just right now, sorry! I also haven't heard from their manager that is supposed to give me the account details. so we're still in the same situation ;)

oh yes, and they said there were English-speaking people in the office, dunno... it's a shame they don't answer your e-mails.

I hope it will be easier with a Moscow gig. that agency is weird. but really, it's so weird it's even a bit fun. challenging our resistance, yeah ;)

I'm not sure if I could be a hero, but I'd be glad to help, really. the thing is at the moment I have no idea how I could help.

Well you're already being a big help :)

Just so you know.

So all I really need then is a bank account where I can transfer the money to. And then get another email about the delivery costs once that's been transferred. Risky! :p

But yes, it IS a challenge, I wish it was a bit more fun, but positive messages like this are giving a better lookout, at least.

Let's keep in touch and hope that things change on Wednesday.

x

Why not? As I understood, if you paid via bank and sent them copy of payment receipt, you would be able to receive your ticket in Spb when you wanted.

"BUT IF During 2х days the reciept is not redirected to them, your order will be automatically cancelled! Even if payment is carried out." - this is information from the site

I get what you mean, but it's very scary to pay for the tickets and not have them in hand. Realise that I have to travel all the way to SPb for this, so if I arrive there and there are no tickets for me....

I would much rather be sure that I can go, by having the tickets send to me, so I can then book flights and hotels and arrange a Visa. :)

But thanks for thinking with us and trying to help out!

Seeing the announcement and the pictures they use on the Russian websites I think it's an extension of the Resistance tour. I would be extremely pleased if they'd bring the towers as I haven't seen them yet, but I actually think they'll just use the festival setup (with the honey-comb screens). Which would be very un-Musey, but I just don't know!

As long as I get to go :p

Archived