Before asking them to play rarities from OoS, it'd be nice if they could play New Born.. It's not been played yet this year ! And I'm quite worried cuz they can play Citizen Erased or Bliss or even Megalomania but they still drop New Born..

Maybe they're sick of this song.. But I hope it's not the end of New Born.. This song should never become a rare live song

Before asking them to play rarities from OoS, it'd be nice if they could play New Born.. It's not been played yet this year ! And I'm quite worried cuz they can play Citizen Erased or Bliss or even Megalomania but they still drop New Born..

Maybe they're sick of this song.. But I hope it's not the end of New Born.. This song should never become a rare live song

It should become a rarity and only be played the times Matt can move his fat, lazy ass over to the Piano for the intro. And speed it up by atleast 50%.

Aye, it seems to more of a bandwagon to me.

Isn't that the norm in Main Muse?

I still quite like New Born, I mean yes it's slower and it'd be nice if it was sped up, but from the performances of it I've seen from the last tour it's still been quite good (I feel like I've linked the Glasto '10 performance way too many times). Matt not playing the piano I guess is annoying for some but it doesn't really affect the performance imo.

To be honest I'm more gutted that Unnatural Selection has disappeared as that was turning into a beast live and one of their best tracks

I think the main point from most people is that New Born has lost a lot of the kick that it use to have. I personally think it's gotten worse across the tour.

Besides, I've never really been one to jump on bandwagons. :LOL:

I just think Unnatural Selection is better suited the slot the way they've been playing the two lately.

I think the main point from most people is that New Born has lost a lot of the kick that it use to have. I personally think it's gotten worse across the tour.

Besides, I've never really been one to jump on bandwagons. :LOL:

I just think Unnatural Selection is better suited the slot the way they've been playing the two lately.

You say lately, it's been half a year now :LOL:

To be honest I'm more gutted that Unnatural Selection has disappeared as that was turning into a beast live and one of their best tracks

this :(

it was incredible live and yet at the same time i felt there was so much room there to become even better. sigh!

I really hope Matt plays the piano on the next tour for new born. Playing the piano intro and then getting up and playing the guitar out of nowhere was very very very very cool:p

Yeah, I was always like ":eek: WHAT IS HE DOING? ...Oh, he's playing the song." :facepalm:

Archived