Lollapalooza Rumors: Eminem, Foo Fighters & Muse!

JadeLovesMuse

http://en.terra.com/music/news/lollapalooza_rumors_eminem_foo_fighters_muse/oci46310

The rumor mill is ablaze regarding this year's Lollapalooza lineup and the possibility of seeing Em on that stage has us very psyched!

According to the Chicago Tribune, this year's Lollapalooza isn't going to disappoint with the headliners. The paper says "reliable industry sources" confirmed that Eminem, Foo Fighters and Muse are about to seal the deal with the fest.

Eminem, who will be performing, and most-likely winning, at the upcoming Grammy awards would be a great addition to the festival which will take place August 5-7 at Chicago's Grant Park. On the other hand the Foo Fighters are expected to release their new album this spring, and are already confirmed to play Sasquatch 2011 so the possibility of playing Lolla is huge as well.

What do you think fellow fest freaks, would you like to see these artists on the final lineup announcement in April?

:happy:

Not really.

My point was that in most of the speculation threads I've read, you have posted saying something along the lines of "Yeah that's cool, I might go to this one."

He could go to every gig, but it would take lot of money and time, and I don't think he has that much either of them.

...Wow, I just made a completely useless post. Ain't the first time, though. And don't say "you're right about that" or anything like that.

1) He could go to every gig, but it would take lot of money and time, and I don't think he has that much either of them.

2) Wow, I just made a completely useless post. Ain't the first time, though. And don't say "you're right about that" or something like that.

1) Yes, he could. But as you said, I very much doubt that a 14-year old has the resources to go for every single gig in a year.

2) You're right about that.

1) Yes, he could. But as you said, I very much doubt that a 14-year old has the resources to go for every single gig in a year.

2) You're right about that.

Usually people do the exact opposite of what is being asked, so I was kind of waiting for someone to say that :p

Goddamnit, now I have to go. But I can't afford a trip to Chicago :(

I know, ain't it a bitch? Oddly, I'm kinda excited for this line up already, whether I can go or not :p I mean, to see a gig with Foo Fighters AND Muse at the same festival!? That would be a dream come true.

Matt has mentioned he doesn't like road-testing songs because they don't make it on the album.

Doesn't mean they won't do it... I wouldn't confirm one way or the other. They may not do new material, or they may play something new (whether it goes on the album or not is anybody's guess)

Archived