Is "Futurism" a real album?

Alikxir

I still don't know what Atrocity Vector is :$

A speculated title for a Muse song. Someone on here (I think it was Ryanbmuff) spoke to a member of the band at an award show and they said something like 'Atrocity Vector is the name of our new song'. As you can tell, this is a very hazy description, I can't exactly remember the deets, but it was basically a working title that got scrapped :p.

A speculated title for a Muse song. Someone on here (I think it was Ryanbmuff) spoke to a member of the band at an award show and they said something like 'Atrocity Vector is the name of our new song'. As you can tell, this is a very hazy description, I can't exactly remember the deets, but it was basically a working title that got scrapped :p.

It is basically a joke that people took too seriously.

Right, now it makes sense. Thanks :)

Right' date=' now it makes sense. Thanks :)[/quote']

No prob :). It could have been just a big, fat wind-up in the end, but regardless, it was never an actual name of a Muse song, hehe. If it was, it sounds like it could have been awesome. Then again, names can be deceptive; 'Neutron Star Collision' sounds like an interesting title... until you listen to it and unleash the cheeeeez! :chuckle:

No prob :). It could have been just a big, fat wind-up in the end, but regardless, it was never an actual name of a Muse song, hehe. If it was, it sounds like it could have been awesome. Then again, names can be deceptive; 'Neutron Star Collision' sounds like an interesting title... until you listen to it and unleash the cheeeeez! :chuckle:

I'd been so excited by Neutron Star Collision :awesome:

Then I heard the preview clip :(

Then I heard the whole thing :'(

• 5 years later...

Archived