bobipop

Yes it would be awesome if they played Glorious, Crying Shame and Eternally Missed again (although the earlier versions of Glorious and Crying Shame).

However when you have such hits like Feeling Good, Undisclosed Desires, Resistance and Guiding Light in your back catalogue there is no competition.

It'd be interesting to see what'd happen if they advertised a gig that was just going to be be B-sides and other non-single releases. They could still sell out a decent sized venue I reckon. I would deffo want Eternally Missed if they did that along with Hyper Chodriac Music and Map of Your Head.

It'd be interesting to see what'd happen if they advertised a gig that was just going to be be B-sides and other non-single releases. They could still sell out a decent sized venue I reckon. I would deffo want Eternally Missed if they did that along with Hyper Chodriac Music and Map of Your Head.

I'd sell my firstborn to be there :awesome:

oh i'll def be there.. only if it happens tho :( ooh and i'd love to add Shirinking Universe..

Archived