That's how I interpreted it, since he said in Brisbane the 2nd night had all the old songs, and he might change it up... the wording makes it sound like he means mixing up between nights, too. :erm: I hope so!

but in matts mind what happened in brisbane was "mixing up the two nights" *eyetwitch* i will take the hopefull mind and agree with you though, but i have the sydney shows to find out before melb i guess

It's a double-edged sword with Dead Star. It gets played, people rage about getting screwed over. It doesn't get played, people rage about Matt loving to play it and "lying". Can't win either way, eh?

What people rage about is the inequity in the frequency with which it gets played.

Also, I think "Inequity In The Frequency" should be the title of album #6. ;)

"Hey Muse is coming for an interview. Let's only play one Muse song during the DJ's entire set! What should it be? Oh, I know, Uprising! No one ever plays that one!"

:LOL: They do actually play a lot of different Muse songs on here. Just not today apparently.

It's a double-edged sword with Dead Star. It gets played, people rage about getting screwed over. It doesn't get played, people rage about Matt loving to play it and "lying". Can't win either way, eh?

I actually think it's worse with Muse talking about how much they like to play it, and then don't play it at all, or just the once.

Archived