uh oh :shifty: What did you get?

well, I got Rachael the kids shirt since I can never find kids Muse shirts for her (I got her and x-small in Cincy and it hangs to her knees:LOL:) and while I was on there, I had to make the free shipping right? So I got the sweatshirt Ive been dying to get and the tour poster with the US fall dates on it.:awesome: Why do I spend so much on Muse?:erm:

I should be in bed... but, yeah not gonna happen now. :facepalm:

They need to get some leopard print stuff in there... they'd make a fortune! :LOL:

Finally!! :dance:

yes, the leopard print stuff would really sell:p

yeah they play the Black Keys on CD 101 all the time...but I see why, they are from Ohio :chuckle::rolleyes:

Maybe my station is just sharing the midwest love! But would it kill them to play something besides Tighten Up?

4:30-5:30. Probably the station plan the entire time.

Dom just tweeted!

muse Cheers for the birthdays wishes! Off to JJJ now for an interview. Tune in,, I think it's live! D

So they were supposed to be there only two hours ago and they only just left? :chuckle:

And JJJ, please stop playing this average cover.

LMAO Dom just tweeted.

So... I guess they aren't even there yet. :LOL:

EDIT: I was a couple seconds too late! Whoops! :chuckle:

i was thinking that... we're sitting here listening to this station for more than 2hrs now and they're not even on their way to the station! lol

Why do I spend so much on Muse?:erm:
I ask myself that all the time.

4:30-5:30. Probably the station plan the entire time.
:rolleyes:

15 more min??? There's no way I can stay up the whole hour! I will be a zombie at work tomorrow!!
I shouldn't stay up, but I probably will. I see a load of caffeine in my future... :LOL:

Archived