oh yeeah i know i'm ATLEAST gonna spend a few years in europe studying.. i've had this planned out my whole life lol... and yeha i hear they're kinda known on the east coast huh? i know not 1 person who knows them.. which might be a good thing for when they come touring here. easier access!

Oh, definitely. I'm more than a little interested in studying abroad in Europe.

Hmm...they're *getting* there. Very slowly. There are probably some people who know them from when they toured here back in '96, but I don't personally know any. In Boston, there is an independent radio station that plays "Time is Running Out" on a regular basis, and people seem to be enjoying it. But the only genuine Muse fans I know around here are my friends, whom I've converted. Oh, and of course there's Jenna. ;) But I do believe they have major potential to do well here.

I'm hopefully going to Europe this summer, but about a month too early for Reading, and we'll only be going to London and for two days or so, so I won't have time to see any festivals, definitely. Majorly disappointing, but well like I said I plan to spend time in Europe when I'm older.

i'll be back in the glorious united kingdom two weeks from saturday :)

i know i've mentioned this trip before, but i can't believe it's happening so soon!

i don't think any of us who post in this thread have seen muse yet, that's why we're all going so mental at the prospect of seeing them, hehe. they just really need to announce some dates aside from coachella soon so that the ones attending that festival aren't the only ones in the privileged position of having a ticket to muse.

Ooh me too! Actually, I plan to move to Europe, so at least I won't have to pay the flights. But of course, I never really will. I'm all talk. :(

I've only seen Muse in drawings. :p;) With fluffy snow all over. :D

Ah snow is great sweet lady :p

Hi everybody in here, do you hear me :D

Steph are you planning to come to Europe for seeing Muse this summer ?

I m already planning for doing Reading at the end of August and i hope to catch the very best of rock bands there during three whole days :D

Woohooo Johnny Depp is rumored to catch the Academy Award for Pirates Of Caraibbean

Also Tim Burton was in France last month for the promotion of his new movie (due next Wednesday here i can t waiiit :p) and someone asked him about his next project Charlie And The Chocolate Factory .

Burton answered mysteriously that it would be a movie with Johnny Depp and Chocolate :D

Burton doesn t like the original movie and wants his own vision to be far more faithfull to the book .

The movie will be realeased summer 2005 in the US (and worldwide hopefully) .

*Now Playing - Rage Against The Machine - Sleep Now In The Fire (Live at The Grand Auditorium in L.A)

HEY PHIL!

Actually, I don't think I'll be able to see Muse while I'm in Europe, as we're going on a tour of some kind, and those are usually strictly scheduled. Something like eight countries in fifteen days? It'll be crazy. Hopefully in the future I can go back on a much more relaxed tour.

Ooh I can't wait until Willy Wonka comes out. I'm curious to see how they'll make the Oompa Loompas. They were a little frightening in the original.

I've only seen Muse in drawings. :p;) With fluffy snow all over. :D

:D

Hi Phil!! Ohh, great news! And is that Big Fish you're referring to (about his new movie I mean)? I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard it's amazing.

Oh, and add my name to the list of people whose last thread of sanity is linked to a release of U.S. tour dates.

i'm a high school student too.. seriously i know as soon as i graduate and have the money i'm gonna be flying everywhere to catch my favorite bands. i wish i wouldn't for $'s sake but i know i will.

are you planning on going to university after high school...if so i think i know where all your money will be going ;) i graduated from high school last year and i'm poorer now than i've ever been :(

i know this is very random, but i was just curious if anyone knows how tall the guys in muse are? well, specifically Matt...in pictures he seems to be about 5'6 i'd say, but recently i met a guy who saw him in person and he tells me that he is only about 5'4... it just came as a suprise to me for some odd reason. i guess a sure way to find that out is to actually meet him in person, which is quite hopeless. :p

I finally heard a Muse song on the radio for the first time ever tonight :) I couldn't believe my ears when I was changing stations while driving home from the mall with my girlfriend. TIRO was being played on the Y100 Cage Match (a station in Philly) Apparently it was the champion too so it had previously been played a different day. I didn't get to hear if it won tonight but it was going up against some Sugarcult song so hopefully it won. It definitely made my night to hear it. I hope I get to hear it a lot more (despite the fact that I've already heard it like a zillion times since September :) ) BTW its weird to come back to a new board and have all my posts gone. Guess I'm starting over from 1 again :)

Hurrah for more Muse love in Texas.

I've never had a Muse dream. I feel deprived!

I've never had a Muse dream. I feel deprived!

I had 3 Muse dreams, two about Matt,

and the third, just last night, was about me going to the festival and trying to find out very hard, when and where the performance will take place.

I went into this hostel lobby lookinglike place and just by pure chance heard someone discussing the schedule and they were playing 2 times, specifically at 4 pm and 7pm, but I was not sure if it was that day or the next , and before I could verify I woke up... This is very similar to the one mentioned before, how weired!

Well I felt disappointed in the morning and spent some time searching and found on the Warner site, that now one can sign up for news about them:

http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/all_list/index.php

I hope they will notify about any promotional activities, like signing

Also, here' s a press release, nothing new however

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040225/law018_1.html

i don't think any of us who post in this thread have seen muse yet, that's why we're all going so mental at the prospect of seeing them, hehe. they just really need to announce some dates aside from coachella soon so that the ones attending that festival aren't the only ones in the privileged position of having a ticket to muse.

I've seen them 5 times, and one time at the festival in Germany,

and one time at the festival in Russia.

I have to say that I don't want to see them at a festival anymore - it'so short and normally one ends up waiting for 2-3 hours only to get 45 minutes of them, plus it's usually more expensive.

Their latest gigs in Europe were so much more, they now have visual effects on screens which go really well with the music, plus the black baloons, white ballons and confetti spraying machines - the whole gig is like a mad bithday bash.

yep yep! heard it twice! muse was playing on a Sacramento alternative rock station, KWOD, very popular. called all my friends i was so excited "omg! gary! kwod just played muse!" of course they just said "oh... ok?" b/c they have yet to actually experience muse :p , but once the cd comes out march 23 (just in time for my bday too!) they'll all understand :D

:D

Hi Phil!! Ohh, great news! And is that Big Fish you're referring to (about his new movie I mean)? I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard it's amazing.

Hi sweety, how you re feeling better than the last time i ve talked to you on AIM :D

Of course i m talking about Big Fish which is getting rave reviews here and i can t wait to finally watch it .

It seems a really poetic and innovative movie (as only Sir Burton can do) and since i m a great romantic i think i m gonna enjoy it a lot :)

Hey Steph tell me which days you will be in London and i will come spending a week end there for seeing you ! (serious !) .

Then i could jam with your Funkey Dad and showing him the interest to come in Paris City :D

About Muse s dreams i ve made a few of them the last months and the last one was something :

The band was playing my current two fave songs of them (Citizen Erased and DarkShines) in an arena i was into and i was singing each lyric loudly .

So loudly than suddenly in the dream i m on stage with the mic and Mister Bellamy 's guitar on my arms !

Haha then basically i m singing each lyric of Citizen Erased and DarkShines, i LOOOOVE THAT :D

*Rage Against The Machine - Know Your Enemy (Live IN L.A)

Just popping my head in to say "hi".

>_>

Busy, busy, busy...

*yawn*

I bought TCTC's album for $8.99 and I'm seeing them on Friday for $15 (Kickass.).

Work, School, My Crew... And these shows...

03/05 -- The Cooper Temple Clause

03/15 -- British Sea Power

03/25 -- Broken Social Scene

03/29 -- Stellastarr*

04/03 -- Ben Kweller & Death Cab For Cutie

04/08 -- Air

04/20 -- Stereolab

05/02 -- A Perfect Circle

The last one's contigent on whether or not I'm going to Coachella.

...There's not enough time in the day. :(

Archived