I don't know when though. If you don't want to wait that long, I got my copy from http://www.cdwow.net. I honestly don't know why I still recommend them (they delivered my copy of Absolution about a month late), except that they're much cheaper and don't charge shipping. :) The staff there is really nice though, they sent me an extra copy of Absolution when my original didn't get here on time.

Awesome, those are great prices! I really don't want to wait so I'm gonna look into this. (lol who wants to wait!?) Maybe I can get Hullbaloo too because it was gonna cost me like 30 dollars off amazon. :indiffere Thanks for your help!

Ah, the financial pain of loving foreign artists (*is going to end up ordering both Michael singles*). My OOS cost me $30 here in the US, but I was lucky to find it at all.

On amazon.co.uk, you can get OOS for £5.97, which is about $11, but you'll have to pay shipping too most likely.

Yea, Muse is the first foreign band I've ever been into enough to be willing to spend 30 bucks on their CD. I don't even consider the UK that foreign... they speak english... but use pounds. (ok, that probably made me sound pretty stupid) Anyway, I wanna get my hands on OOS somehow... I also think the price on that cd-wow site for Hullabaloo is almost too good to be true.

Muse were probably the first foreign band (no, you're right, they don't seem foreign to me either, except for the prices), but they just started me liking even more foreign bands. Not to mention they got me into singles, which is an expensive liking over here.

Agreed. My Hullabaloo was $35, but again, I didn't bother finding a better price.

talked to the boys for a bit. me happy!

that's cool. i thought it'd be hard to pull off at these bigger venues.

oh, and this might seem random, but i put two and two together and believe i know of you through a mutual friend (joel). i'm jenna.

that's cool. i thought it'd be hard to pull off at these bigger venues.

oh, and this might seem random, but i put two and two together and believe i know of you through a mutual friend (joel). i'm jenna.

Hey Jenna!!! Yes, I know of you.

The way they set up the second stage made it quite easy for people to run into bands.

well i came back from the curiosa festival at NYC and it turned out to be good. My cousin and i decided to stay near by second stage so we can see muse obviously. It was his first time watching them so i was really excited for him. The bands that played on second stage were ok but some kinda sucked. Just when the band thursday was done, i quickly went to the front row with my cousin. Preparing their equiptments took a bit longer than i thought but it was worth the wait. Finally they started to play and the setlist was:

1)hysteria

2)new born

3)bliss

4)butterflies & hurricanes

5)time is running out

6)stockholm syndrome....with a shot jam in the end. I think he kinda did a little different in that song and it was great!!!(not sure if it's on that song)

even though it went quick, they were so amazing. gotta say that the stage for them was pretty small but,they were great!!! There was alot of cowd surfing and even that the stage was small, alot of people went to see them so yeah it was alot of people who went to see them. They were really the highlight of the show!!!! :D

'allo all, just checking up. The information that the set-up at Curiosa makes it easy to run into bands gives me great hope, and plans *shifty eyes*........

I hope you have an amazing time in Europe Steph!!! :D that should be really an awesome time, we're all going to miss you though :(

*curses the sun* I think I'll go curl up in a corner and whimper, my skin is the color of strawberries, and my face feels like I washed it with a brillo pad :(

Gah; I'm out of the loop. I didn't know you went to Scotland, Matt! :$ I'm sure it was very beautiful; I'm going there in April of Next year on my way to England. :happy:

Ew, skin. I've decided I'd like a skin exchange as mine is so impossibly susceptible to all kinds of organic horrors. Any takers?

Archived