Anyone in the States able to download the new single from that Big Noise Music site? When I put my credit card info in, the site tells me the service is unavailable in my area.

Help.

give me your credit card info and i'll try it

j/k

i *heard* muse will be playing at the Roxy in Atlanta.

anyone know the date?

:confused:

ANYONE?!!!!

What's up - I just by dumb luck decided to check out Ticketmaster yesterday and saw 3 dates listed! Nothing on this website or any other place I could find. Anyone know the scoop especailly about other dates also?

And for the record Curiosa was NOT a bust. 30 minutes is way way way better then nothing. Except Chicago was a HUGE disappointment, at least I got to see the detroit show the day before.

I wish they'd post the dates here *before* the tickets actually go on sale. But I guess they're being added so sporadically that waiting until they had the full tour planned would take too long.

I payed $60 for my Curiosa ticket and I thought it was more than worth it...I guess that just speaks for my Muse/TCTC obsession, but I really couldn't put a price on that evening. :$ Actually, it's my own fault for paying so much because I didn't realize until later that the second stage was general admission.

Anyone know how many copies of Absolution Muse sold in the US?

Don't know, but I always wondered how releasing different versions in different countries affects sales. I live in the States, have two copies of the album but neither came from US shops (Japan for the bonus track and UK for the DVD). And it looks like I'll have to get a third for the live stuff on the Australian release.

This happens often with overseas bands, the U.S. gets a later relase date, all the die-hard fans have the import already, and then the band doesn't tour becuase sales aren't as high as they would have been.

Nope, it's PAL.

I have a DVD player that can switch formats with the push of a button. Bought it specifically for the release of the Hullabaloo DVD. They're not sold in stores (I don't think), but do a search for region-free DVD players and you can get one online for basically the same price you'd pay for the NTSC only model in stores.

so ... mass. area people ... what are you guys all doing on november fifth ?

if you answered "seeing muse at avalon" ... DING DING DING !

(i'm psyched)

*violently whacks answer button* What is, focking seeing Muse at the Avalon!!!!

*waves to other TX people* Glad to see some others around here.

Spoke with one of the DJ's at KDGE fm in Dallas and so far they know nothing about the upcoming tour which has an iffy Dallas date on it... The station is basically crap anyway, they played "Time Is Running Out" on heavy rotation for about a minute and then it disappeared.. I was the one who called up to the station to have them announce Muse had pulled out of Curiosa for the Dallas date-- shows how on top of things they are.

KDGE sucks.

so where in Dallas are you?

So how are other areas of the country doing with getting Muse on the air?

WXEG in Dayton, Ohio had one DJ with taste who kept playing it on his show that showcases new music, but it's also oen of those shows where people call in and vote em up or down. Muse got some okay votes at first, but it was only on the air for three weeks (Once a weekend is the show). I talked to the DJ, and he's a pretty big fan, and he kept trying to get it back on the air, but Clearchannel are bastards.

He's been pretty good about making sure to get some decent bands on there, as its typically a 'rock' station, meaning godsmack, linkin park, and other assorted crap bands. The last few weeks he had Franz Ferdinand and it did okay at first as well, but finally got knocked off a week or two ago. I emailed him asking if there was any chance he could play the new muse single and he said that he hadn't even gotten it in yet. Bleh.

Good sign. :)

"Hysteria" gets played quite a lot around here as well, though I've yet to find time to call in and explain to the DJ (mind, this was the same station that sponsered the Muse concert) that the song is not actually called "Interlude." :LOL:

Sorry to disappoint, wowsplat. I'm under 18 and barely mediocre looking.

Good sign. :)

"Hysteria" gets played quite a lot around here as well, though I've yet to find time to call in and explain to the DJ (mind, this was the same station that sponsered the Muse concert) that the song is not actually called "Interlude." :LOL:

Sorry to disappoint, wowsplat. I'm under 18 and barely mediocre looking.

Is that a picture of you in your Avatar? If so you are cute.. :happy:

Archived