don't worry. i myself feel bad for not saying hi to all the new folks. welcome all aboard. Maybe we'll get more people now that they've been playing a few shows. Things picked last time they played here and i'm sure they'll pick up again.

Mark: that horrible about your shirt. Although i never had any autographed, i've certainly had many concert t-shirts lost/stolen from me whenever my mom washed my clothes when i was in school. So i kinda feel your pain.

I dont know them, but I'd say your friend sucks, jezebel. :)

I'm very inclined to agree with you. This is the second concert he's pulled this on me-- First I offer to pay for his ticket (And I have those $50 pit tickets), take him there for free, no gas money, and all I ask is that he's on time, and he can't even pull that off. He did the exact same stunt when we went to see Feeder in Cleveland last summer :mad: (Although in the end that one worked out because he also got me in early since he's 21, and I hung out with the band afterwards for awhile)

But I always let it slide because I have no friends here that are into this type of music. They're all the typical scene kids :indiffere

I hate going to shows by myself, and he typically enjoys the music I drag him to, but I'm not sure I can call him a friend. The only time he does hang out with me is when I ask him to come to a concert. Bleh. I think my fiance needs to live here already so we can go to shows together-- He and I listen to nearly all the same bands.

Welcome jezebelseven and Fourthisto, and if you're not new, feel free to smote me down in an indignant rage, because i deserve it for my inattentiveness

Smoted! Smoted! I'm not brand new, been around for a few months, I'm just not a regular because I work too often to message board anymore. Heheh. But thanks for the welcome anyhow!

Though I'm not sure anyone's going to check before they leave, I thought I'd post this. Found the times on riverbend, they must've added em today. Slightly sad because chances are I'll miss most of TCTC's set, since it's so short.

5.00-5.25 Cooper Temple Clause (2nd stage)

5.30-6.00 Mogwai

6.05-6.30 Melissa Auf der Maur (2nd stage)

6.35-7.05 The Rapture

7.10-7.40 Muse (2nd stage)

7.45-8.25 Interpol

8.30-9.00 Thursday (2nd stage)

9.15-11.00 The Cure

Cameras will not be permitted.

Umbrellas will not be permitted.

Lawn chairs and blankets are fine.

So you know what that means. Crotch your cameras, and be there by 7!

Muse only gets a half hour, and the cure gets nearly two HOURS. Unnnfair. I'm lucky I enjoy the cure a bit, I suppose.

Smoted! Smoted! I'm not brand new, been around for a few months, I'm just not a regular because I work too often to message board anymore. Heheh. But thanks for the welcome anyhow!

Ahhhh!!! *feels terrible* I had a creeping feeling you weren't new :$ *offers deepest apologies*

I can't find a schedule for Mansfield anywhere. :indiffere I hope it's like yours, though, jezebelseven. That'd give me time to see TCTC and Muse, then dash off to my seats in time for Interpol.

No umbrellas? :LOL:

If it helps, when I got there (My friend mentioned before totally screwed up yesterday for me and wasted my money. He didn't show up and demanded I pick him up. I told him where to go, and I don't mean how to get to Riverbend.), they had signs plastered everywhere of the times bands were playing, and a few signs saying that at the FYE table (not sure if this was only riverbend though), there would be bands signing (Yesterday was Auf Der Maur and TCTC, but I got too late for TCTC, I would've had to lose my 3rd row for muse.)

Ohh cool! That helps loads, thanks. Mmmmm signing tent. I hope that's not just a Riverbend thing. I don't think it is though because my friend went to Ozzfest (0_o) at the place Curiosa is, and she said that they had signing tents. :cool:

So you know what that means. Crotch your cameras, and be there by 7!

I just love that string of thoughts. :LOL:

5.00-5.25 Cooper Temple Clause (2nd stage)

5.30-6.00 Mogwai

6.05-6.30 Melissa Auf der Maur (2nd stage)

6.35-7.05 The Rapture

7.10-7.40 Muse (2nd stage)

7.45-8.25 Interpol

8.30-9.00 Thursday (2nd stage)

9.15-11.00 The Cure

Interesting, in Camden NJ, Muse was at 8:30 and Thursday at 7:10

so they switched them to make Muse close the second stage?

Interesting, in Camden NJ, Muse was at 8:30 and Thursday at 7:10

so they switched them to make Muse close the second stage?

They're revolving all second stage bands so I hear, so muse could open one day and close the next, as could Thursday, or TCTC. I'm not sure if they're literally revolving them in the order they're in now, though.

I just got my Origin of Symmetry in the mail!!! :D I think it came to me rather quick considering it was shipped from Hong Kong... and I even got it for a cheaper price.

I absolutely love this CD. I have sampled tracks before this, and I think it's probably my favorite Muse album.

It was. I'm still in shock.

I was front-row center for all the second stage..

Head Automatica was amazing, like I knew they'd be.. The Cooper Temple Clause was missing something, but that was expected since Didz wasn't there.. Auf Der Maur was so much more than I thought it'd be.. I got her pick, too. :)

And Muse was... Muse. All out moshing near the front... It was amazing.

wow... *blinks stupidly* curiosa was incredible

muse was beyond description as usual, and I was much more impressed with head automatica than I thought I would be. Auf der Maur was pretty good too, but since she played right before muse, my mind was on other things.. :happy: and I got one of Muse's set lists! (thanks katie!)

Ahhhh.........what a glorious weekend, Curiosa certainly lived up to expectation, Katie and Cathryn and I met up with everyone we possibly could have, which was awesome. The setlist was sadly short, but of course i knew this, though this knowledge could do nothing to curb my dissapointment when Muse walked off stage. We talked to Tom Kirk a bit before security nearly dragged us out of the area. He said they were going to be touring as soon as Sept. 16 but in bigger venues, which leaves me wondering where they possible could play. Haha, we also got his autograph, and he seemed a tad suprised that he had acquired such a fanclub, but how could you not adore the man?

Archived