he seemed a tad suprised that he had acquired such a fanclub, but how could you not adore the man?

hahahaha

bless him.

i had a pic with tom. my friend and i ran into him a couple times before any band came on. of course, we didnt miss the chance to harrass, i mean, talked to him. :D before AND after the show. hahahah

hahahaha

bless him.

i had a pic with tom. my friend and i ran into him a couple times before any band came on. of course, we didnt miss the chance to harrass, i mean, talked to him. :D before AND after the show. hahahah

Hehe, we spotted him a few times, but unfortunately i didn't didn' want to risk giving up my front row spot, but after the show we talked, though, sadly, the time didn't seem right to take a picture, all well. It gives me great satisfaction to know there will probably be a next time. :)

You guys are sooooo lucky getting to see Muse and the rest of the Curiosa festival :'( *jealous* Anyways, I just figured I'd post about 3 dates Muse has coming up, in case no one knew. I got these from the Muse US live journal community If anyone knows of anymore, spill right now! :p

Sept 25th - Seattle, Washington - endfest 13

Sept 28th - Salt Lake City, Utah - In the Venue

October 10th - Orlando, FL - House of Blues

I also posted something there about an interview 102.1 The Edge did with Muse, well Matt & Dom, at the Curiosa festival in Toronto, if anyone's interested. There's basically stuff in there about their experience on the Curiosa festival with the other bands, the upcoming tour in the US, and the new Hysteria video they made/are making for North America! Hopefully it's alright if I link to it, as it's in that community

Interview info

Also, happy belated birthday Nishe! :D *throws a party* ;)

ETA: I also realized that most of you probably know most of this, since there are already threads about them, hehe. But hey, it's late & I'm tired, and my brain isn't functioning too well :p

Due to an injury Muse did not play at the Tweeter Center this evening. I was very sad because I had been looking forward to seeing them again before the end of the year. Muse was the only reason why I decided to go. but noooo...they have to be accident-prone! What happened? I hope it's nothing tragic.

I spoke to the Coopers after they played and Fisher said, they played soccer with Chris, and got into a nice tackle and Chris broke his wrist. GREAT. I was already broke, I gave my last money to this concert and after months of being totally shitty (heartache) now this. I can't express how sad I am and how much I cried. It may seem silly to some of you, that I actually cry because of this, but this meant the world to me today and then they didn't play. Getting lost in their music is such a big relief, especially because I am so depressed recently and I was hoping so much for this relief today.

Ah, why am I telling you all this, you are probably sad enough and you don't need to put up with my problems...

I doubt that Muse will play a show any time soon... :( :indiffere

if it wouldn't be so sad, the story would even be funny...

Chris, I hope you are doing better soon!!! Stay away from soccer and any sort of sports, stick with playstation and your bass....

Ugh. condolences to anyone who's affected by the recent injury, and of course, to Chris. Hope he gets better soon, for himself, and the fans who will be deprived of the shows!

I know I probably would've absolutely lost it if that had happened at the Cincy show-- I was late due to my friend, so I missed TCTC, and muse was the only thing I was there for. :(

Awwww, Christopher!! shame on you!! *tsk tsk*

Ironically enough however, I was watching TCTC set up, and I see a soccer ball fly like 15 feet in the air behind the stage through a big gap in the curtains, and a Chris leg and torso follow it, thinking, "do they try to hurt themselves?" :rolleyes:

My deepest apologies to those who are affected by it, that's terrible :(

bummed doesn't even begin to describe it. i'm pissed. matt should've at least stuck around and played a short acoustic set. give us something!

now the word around the campfire is that cursive will be taking their place. i HATE cursive with a passion. whiny emo with a cello? what the hell?

Awwww, Christopher!! shame on you!! *tsk tsk*

Ironically enough however, I was watching TCTC set up, and I see a soccer ball fly like 15 feet in the air behind the stage through a big gap in the curtains, and a Chris leg and torso follow it, thinking, "do they try to hurt themselves?" :rolleyes:

My deepest apologies to those who are affected by it, that's terrible :(

:LOL:

but ya... terrible we're not able to see them...

I'm very sad/pissed. I cannot get a refund, and I don't know anyone else who wants to go. *cries* I have two hours to sell these damn things... :'(

*back from vacation*

Oh no!! What is it with Muse and getting injured in the U.S.? Heaven forbid Matt whacks himself in the face in Europe (not that I wish such things, it's merely a coincidence), or, *gasp*, when they're not on tour. Pft, men and their sports. At least it wasn't Matt's fault for once. I was wondering how long Chris would be safe; better a football accident than a guitar in the face I suppose. Still, I know nothing I say means anything to the people that are missing out, but I am sorry. I was in a similar state (that's not at all a strange reaction, Eelsjama) the week before Providence when Matt busted his lip and it was pretty doubtful that he'd recover in time.

Exactly how jealous am I of California now (as if I wasn't before)? Very. According to franzferdinand.org, Franz (!) is playing in San Diego in September with Muse (!), The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and Secret Machines (!). Lucky gits. :indiffere

And CutiPi, that was news to me! I don't suppose Steph knows about the Orlando date?!?!?!? Oh I'm so happy for her!

I've just gone through this thread and it absolutely sucks that Chris hurt his wrist. I know if I were one of you people who were planning to go I'd be beyond disappointed. Ugh, that's terrible. (But let's hope he gets well soon so they can come back and play!)

I also saw about the FL date in October... which is cool they're coming to FL, although I'm doubting I'd be able to get all the way to Orlando. I'd prob have to stay overnight... like that's gonna happen!

Sorry to all those American's who planned to see muse! but you will get to see them again! :p

Do u think they know how much their fans actually love them? :confused:

MUSE always go to the good old U S of A! so its nothing worth going on about :)

Like they might be gald to go back to their own homes and see their families and friends, give them a rest and let them recover they will play even better next time! :)

CHEER UP :p:D America it isn't the end of the world or MUSE for that matter! :)

Archived