Gah; I'm out of the loop. I didn't know you went to Scotland, Matt! :$ I'm sure it was very beautiful; I'm going there in April of Next year on my way to England. :happy:

Ew, skin. I've decided I'd like a skin exchange as mine is so impossibly susceptible to all kinds of organic horrors. Any takers?

I kinda haven't talked to you people for aaaaages! :$

It is so beautiful, i was there last year and had an amazing time, this year it was even better because of the presence i was in :happy:j'adore my Ashley

have to go back soon ^_^ as well as spending time with the people i was with there at Reading end of this month :D

where you off to in England? and Scotland? Glasgow / Stirling / Callander is beautiful :)

I've not talked to you in ages, either.

Aww! I'm going with my best friends, so it will certainly be an adventure.

In Scotland, we're visiting Glasgow (although extremely briefly, which I regret), Stirling, and Edinburgh. Then we're off to York, Bath, and London.

I've not talked to you in ages, either.

Aww! I'm going with my best friends, so it will certainly be an adventure.

In Scotland, we're visiting Glasgow (although extremely briefly, which I regret), Stirling, and Edinburgh. Then we're off to York, Bath, and London.

Stirling :D i spend a lot of time there, and about 20 miles north in a place called Callander

Hello!

I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio, and I'm going to Curiosa on Tuesday. I am so incredibly pumped. sanduca, that setlist is fantastic. Ohhh yes, it's going to be a glorious day. Anyone else going? (Sorry, didn't have time to read through all 56 pages of this thread)

Oh, LunaSea, welcome! You are the 100th American Muse fan in the thread (since the board crashed anyway)! :happy: *showers with gifts*

I know that probably sounded very ood (it all makes a bit more sense if you read the first page), and I apologize. I don't want to scare anyone away.

I know we've got a few people from Ohio on here that I'm sure are going. I myself am going to the Mansfield show on Saturday and I am extremely excited. :D

Thanks, Istya and e_kee.

Oh, LunaSea, welcome! You are the 100th American Muse fan in the thread (since the board crashed anyway)! :happy: *showers with gifts*

I know that probably sounded very ood (it all makes a bit more sense if you read the first page), and I apologize. I don't want to scare anyone away.

:LOL: Wow!! I'm so thrilled to be bestowed with such an honor! Ha... and you certainly don't have to worry about scaring me away... after all, you did give me presents. ;) (btw, is that a Franz Ferdinand reference under your name?)

And I'll be sure to wear my sunscreen, as I burn the second I walk outside.

Indeed it is. I adore Franz. And that song is just...*purr* :happy:

Yes, do. I too have been cursed with the skin of an Irish vampire and am now in need of SPF 100 (or would be if it existed).

And a tip if you'd like it: if you don't have plans for their slot, try and catch The Cooper Temple Clause's set. They're amazing.

*touches face and cries* never again!! I plan on slathering myself in the highest SPF possible and possibly wearing large white robes to protect my Irish vampire skin from the evil evil sun as well :mad:

Also, welcome LunaSea :) , please disregard my sour disposition today, you must understand the pain which my skin has been afflicted by recently :rolleyes:

Glad to hear it, e kee! I love TCTC, but the one time they played Boston, the venue was 18+! So I'm extra excited to see them.

Hmm, that robe idea is tempting...maybe we could get into the VIP area if we said we're part of the Polyphonic Spree? There's so damn many, they couldn't know offhand that we weren't, and by the time they checked all the names we'd be schmoozin' it up already.

LanamyIMiscrapbuthaveyouseentheMichealvideo?

Bythewaythere'sapictureonpage20oftheFFthreadyoureallyoughttosee.

Ace plan!! :righton:

Why why must you use such amazingly confusing font and spacing Katie????? :confused: but yes, oooof course I've seen the Micheal video, twas quite good, though blurry, Nicholas looking smashing as usual ;)

Ohh I miss the :righton: smilie. He's the only one who didn't come back. :(

Actually, when I typed that, the spacing wasn't quite so odd, but I'm too lazy to edit it. Plus it gives it a feeling of frenzied excitement, doesn't it? Yes, I wish the video's quality was not so crap, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. And of course he does. Spaffingly good, I'd say. :p

Hello!

I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio, and I'm going to Curiosa on Tuesday. I am so incredibly pumped. sanduca, that setlist is fantastic. Ohhh yes, it's going to be a glorious day. Anyone else going? (Sorry, didn't have time to read through all 56 pages of this thread)

I'm going tomorrow! Sooo excited. First muse show ever since every time I try to go I end up missing out on tickets!

Quick question, although I'm not sure anyone will see this before I leave tomorrow.

Does anyone know what order the bands are playing in?!

My friend notified me today he will be getting off work late so we're not going to be down at Riverbend until 4:30ish at best -.- I know the show isn't supposed to start till 5 (or so my ticket says, but doors open at 3:30 according to riverbend's site). I don't mind seeing the other bands but I will be absolutely CRUSHED if I miss muse because my friend sucks and didn't get off work like I told him.

Hey, another Ohioan / US Muse fan over here, referred by SOMEONE around here who was looking for a free iPod, I guess.

And its like I'm sitting on a live wire waiting for the show tomorrow, and then the trip up to see them at the Blossom on Thursday. Just can't friggin sit still at all.

Does anyone know what order the bands are playing in?!

I dont know them, but I'd say your friend sucks, jezebel. :)

But fear not, from what I heard they should be the second to last act on the second stage. Not sure what time that'll be though. I guess we'll see! Here's hopin'.

Hey, another Ohioan / US Muse fan over here, referred by SOMEONE around here who was looking for a free iPod, I guess.

Free iPod? :confused:

I the order might differ from venue to venue...That sucks about the work thing...if you can though, try and catch The Cooper Temple Clause's set. They're unbelievable!

Hello LunaSea!

Matt.. I'm just going to London. :( And only for about two days. I don't think I'll really have time to do much of anything, but ah well.

Ahh, okay hugs to everyone, and drinks all around. :p Bye now!

Aww I missed her.... I hope she has fun over there. I want to go overseas too~!

School started today, heheheheh....

(My internet is back up.)

Hi to everyone who has joined~!

Oh my, you're alive Bobby!!, I had my doubts there for a sec :p

Welcome jezebelseven and Fourthisto, and if you're not new, feel free to smote me down in an indignant rage, because i deserve it for my inattentiveness

Archived