Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Aussie fans... but this is kind of feels like the States is a place to get generic tunes to be played :( Bit unloved ya know?

+10000

I was at the show in NJ when we got CE, and you guys got Bliss in LA... is it really THAT hard to whip out a "rarer" song like that once a night? Even ONE song would be so much better than what we've been getting... *sigh*

Yeah, just look at the last gig I went to. Highlight of the night wasn't even a full song :indiff:

If you're referring to them playing My Own Summer riff, even if it wasn't a whole song, seriously.... hearing Muse play Deftones (well, other than Head Up), and in their hometown... that's fucking epic! :) i'm jealous! (but i get to see Deftones live in about 2 months anyway so it's not that bad :p )

If you're referring to them playing My Own Summer riff, even if it wasn't a whole song, seriously.... hearing Muse play Deftones (well, other than Head Up), and in their hometown... that's fucking epic! :) i'm jealous! (but i get to see Deftones live in about 2 months anyway so it's not that bad :p )

Don't get me wrong, I was going insane during that part but it's only a min and a half of the entire show. Plus, it's someone elses song. I went for Muse and as much as I appreciate them showing love to a hometown legend, I want some rare Muse as well.

+10000

I was at the show in NJ when we got CE, and you guys got Bliss in LA... is it really THAT hard to whip out a "rarer" song like that once a night? Even ONE song would be so much better than what we've been getting... *sigh*

Muse are just too lazy.

"Meh, I don't want to play that song tonight, so lets play Guiding Light. The fans love it."

*Next night.

"Oh man! Night 1 was off the chain! Lets play Sunburn, MK Ultra, and B&H to night 2 people since they're the REAL fans." :rolleyes:

+10000

A friend who went to Night #1 commented on me on FB after I posted the setlist... and she was like "Shit... I got screwed"

Even night 1 peeps! Another just told me she was a bit upset...

Woah muse...guys...:rolleyes:

if the rest of the set goes:

Hysteria

Starlight

PiB

SS

TaB

or something similar, Turin's still got a better set, as they had MotP, New Born, US and GL instead of TaB.

I'd rather three good songs and one bad one over one good song.

Don't get me wrong, I was going insane during that part but it's only a min and a half of the entire show. Plus, it's someone elses song. I went for Muse and as much as I appreciate them showing love to a hometown legend, I want some rare Muse as well.

Having to listen to the Back In Black cover at BDO while missing out on MK was shit enough for us Sydneysiders.

Archived