They never said they were going to drop the album entirely, just give a few of the songs a proper send off (Hyper Music, Dark Shines, Screenager, possibly Megalomania, Micro Cuts and Space Dementia). Plug In Baby will always remain a staple of the setlists. New Born has potential to be dropped but could well appear on the next tour. Feeling Good may be dropped for the next tour but they will play it again.

Out of the whole OOS album, I'd say New Born and Plug In Baby are the most likely to be kept as they're probably two of the most recognisable songs from that album.

It's a long shot, but I wouldn't mind hearing Showbiz again but I doubt they'll go that far back again.

Showbiz songs are very very unlikely. I think FG and PiB will be kept as rotating regulars with CE being a surprise once in a while.

I expected they probably would be. I hope Feeling Good stays as it's one of the songs that instantly gets me going.

It'll be a sad day when they stop playing songs from "Absolution" and "Black Holes and Revelations"

I expected they probably would be. I hope Feeling Good stays as it's one of the songs that instantly gets me going.

It'll be a sad day when they stop playing songs from "Absolution" and "Black Holes and Revelations"

Lol and lol.

To be fair, most of the songs from that album are already dropped/rare.

Yup. The only regulars at this point are Hysteria, TIRO and Stockholm Syndrome.

I wish TIRO would just fuck off already.

And take Knights with it.

And GL, FG, UD.....well you get the idea.

Matt - "Fine, we can do that"

Dom - "I think he wants you to replace them with other songs"

Matt - "Goddamnit"

Matt - "Goddamnit"

Does anyone think they'll be extending the setlists next tour? I'm very sceptical about it but surely they'll have to - maybe so that the minimum is 19 songs or something? I can definitely see more beef on the horizon if they don't.

Does anyone think they'll be extending the setlists next tour? I'm very sceptical about it but surely they'll have to - maybe so that the minimum is 19 songs or something?

Maybe for the first three or four gigs. Then we can sit back and watch as they slowly go down to 15-16 songs for arena gigs.

I know this has been done to death but

New Song

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Hysteria

New Song

Undisclosed Desires/Resistance

New Song

United States of Eurasia/Feeling Good

New Piano Song

Starlight

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

New Song

Time Is Running Out

Knights Of Cydonia

If we're lucky we might get a rarity in there in the first few gigs, like Cave in 2009. Maybe something like Apocalypse Please or Screenager.

Then B&H or Blackout much later in the tour.

And then finally Citizen Erased for some special occasions aka Asian tour. Oh and New Born might be played every now and then, maybe rotated with Unnatural Selection.

I know this has been done to death but

New Song

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Hysteria

New Song

Undisclosed Desires/Resistance

New Song

United States of Eurasia/Feeling Good

New Piano Song

Starlight

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

New Song

Time Is Running Out

Knights Of Cydonia

If we're lucky we might get a rarity in there in the first few gigs, like Cave in 2009. Maybe something like Apocalypse Please or Screenager.

Then B&H or Blackout much later in the tour.

And then finally Citizen Erased for some special occasions aka Asian tour. Oh and New Born might be played every now and then, maybe rotated with Unnatural Selection.

So much lame :'(

And regarding the new songs;

I think the dubstep+metal song will be played before or after Resistance/UD in that setlist. The piano song will be Chris' and I think the piano part will be played by Matt. The new song in the encore will be the closer of the album. And the opener the opener. If there's a slow song on it, I'm guessing it will be played straight after the piano section.

And regarding the new songs;

I think the dubstep+metal song will be played before or after Resistance/UD in that setlist. The piano song will be Chris' and I think the piano part will be played by Matt. The new song in the encore will be the closer of the album. And the opener the opener. If there's a slow song on it, I'm guessing it will be played straight after the piano section.

I've been thinking lately, by 'dubstep + metal' they might mean that one song has a sort of 'drop the bass' section but with less dubstep and electronics and more guitar + riffage. That could be the song with the drop A riff. It could also be a contender to take the riffs away from Stockholm Syndrome - maybe, if what I'm thinking turns out to be true.

I've been thinking lately, by 'dubstep + metal' they might mean that one song has a sort of 'drop the bass' section but with less dubstep and electronics and more guitar + riffage. That could be the song with the drop A riff. It could also be a contender to take the riffs away from Stockholm Syndrome - maybe, if what I'm thinking turns out to be true.

Could be. I certainly wouldn't mind.

That makes the most sense, considering what we know.

Does anyone think they'll be extending the setlists next tour? I'm very sceptical about it but surely they'll have to - maybe so that the minimum is 19 songs or something? I can definitely see more beef on the horizon if they don't.

I'd think they'd have to in order to accommodate for a new album. Whether they do it not remains to be seen.

Matt - "Goddamnit"

:LOL:

I'm not sure what to expect this tour. Surely there has to be a point where they're planning their setlists and notice that if they only play the biggest songs that they're going to spend this whole tour only playing the Reading/Leeds encore + Plug in Baby + new songs if they dont start rotating hits and/or playing for longer.

This is especially going to be a factor when you consider that on The Resistance tour they were only playing 8 new songs with any regularity (I Belong to You and Neutron Star Collision barely being played). This tour they will have all the back catalogue they had on the last tour plus maybe 12 new songs to play.

I'm not sure what to expect this tour. Surely there has to be a point where they're planning their setlists and notice that if they only play the biggest songs that they're going to spend this whole tour only playing the Reading/Leeds encore + Plug in Baby + new songs if they dont start rotating hits and/or playing for longer.

This is especially going to be a factor when you consider that on The Resistance tour they were only playing 8 new songs with any regularity (I Belong to You and Neutron Star Collision barely being played). This tour they will have all the back catalogue they had on the last tour plus maybe 12 new songs to play.

I'm okay with that part :p

But I definitely think they're going to have to expand their setlists to accommodate for their new material. I went to see System of a Down (incidentally, a concert they were apparently recording for a live album :D) ,recently, and they played about 25 songs. Granted, most weren't as long as a Muse song typically is, but even so, it allowed for a wealth of older songs and new ones. The setlist was absolutely brilliant, probably the best I've ever seen. I think Muse need to start thinking more heavily on what makes a good show, and what songs are popular. I definitely think they need to expand the shows. Even two more songs played could make a huge difference.