They HAVE to know that their fans really, really, really want to hear it. It's hard not to get pissed off that they basically give fans the proverbial finger by soundchecking it, and then not playing it. :(

The fans want a lot of things...

The fans want a lot of things...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that what the fans want is quite simple. Scale back the stage presentation (nix the towers & shit) and mix up the setlists with more rarities. Oh, and play more than 15 songs.

I have no idea :( they havnt played in Edinburgh for years although I think they should play in murryfield like madonna is this summer, would be amazing. I think they may have played in Perth before...Glasgow is the only one I'm sure of

I doubt they've played in Perth, and as much as I want them to I doubt they will. T in the park and the SECC are the only two they've played recently I think.

I thought Exo part 1 was great live. And Dee, just out of curiosity, if you were irritated with this tour, why did you go to see 9 shows?

Yeah Exo 1 was great. Wouldn't mind if they kept it in the current setlists along with USoE. Probably won't fit in with the new tour if the album has the theme they mentioned a while back

I doubt they've played in Perth, and as much as I want them to I doubt they will. T in the park and the SECC are the only two they've played recently I think.

I'm just going by the places that show up on the map thing on my muse app. Sucks Scotland is close enough to their home country to be toured a bit more :( means I am going to have to find some method of persuasion if I want to see them more than once next year.

And leave Dee3Dee alone he can see them as many times as he wants

Edit: just had a look, they played on Dunfermline in 2010 :)

Edited by Oh Hannah

I'm just going by the places that show up on the map thing on my muse app. Sucks Scotland is close enough to their home country to be toured a bit more :( means I am going to have to find some method of persuasion if I want to see them more than once next year.

Depending on your location, it could be easier to get tickets for somewhere in the North of England (though I'm not sure they usually play anywhere in the East such as Newcastle/Sunderland etc).

Edit: just had a look, they played on Dunfermline in 2010 :)

I don't think Scotland's that high on any bands priority list to be honest. When did they play dunfermline?