They're lazy, and since most people seem to be happy with mediocre sets they know they can get away with it.

I'd be happy but i'd be happiER if they were longer, cant imagine the feeling when the last song ends and you like nooo mooore

Not 3 tours in a row surely. But all I want right now is to see them once, I can't complain until after that

Well Matt constantly gets high-fived for his genius whenever they talk about KoC, and a lot of the time he's doing the high-fiving himself, so I wouldn't put it past him.

Hannah, don't take what Dee and Sippe say to seriously. I'm not saying that they're being sarcastic, or anything, but they've both seen quite a lot of Muse gigs. If it's your first show, you probably wont care about a static setlist, or every show ending in Knights. I'm just saying this because if you listen to much to them, your actual opinion of the show when you finally get to see them could be tarnished,

Hannah, don't take what Dee and Sippe say to seriously. I'm not saying that they're being sarcastic, or anything, but they've both seen quite a lot of Muse gigs. If it's your first show, you probably wont care about a static setlist, or every show ending in Knights. I'm just saying this because if you listen to much to them, your actual opinion of the show when you finally get to see them could be tarnished,

Sippe has seen them like twice, and one of those gigs was in 2006 when they were supporting Depeche Mode. I've seen them nine times.

If anyone changes what they believe about Muse because of me and Sippe then they were probably too stupid to think for themselves anyway. No harm, no foul.

:LOL: I found that humorous. True, but humorous.

True, but not very funny.

Nothing any one says in here will tarnish my view of the show believe me. It's my biggest dream as sad as that sounds but I truly think seeing them live for me would be paradise. All I can feel for them is extreme jealousy :)

Sippe has seen them like twice, and one of those gigs was in 2006 when they were supporting Depeche Mode. I've seen them nine times.

If anyone changes what they believe about Muse because of me and Sippe then they were probably too stupid to think for themselves anyway. No harm, no foul.

True, but not very funny.

Still, 9 times is a lot. And your opinion swaying others who have never actually seen them live is probably much more likely then you'd think. These people have never actually seen them, and therefore the only opinion they can have of them is based on recorded footage and what they're told by others who have seen them. If they come to the show with these pre-misconceptions it could affect their enjoyment, yes. Not a guarantee, but it could happen, and is not necessarily related to their intelligence.

And it is funny if you think about it literally. If you take into account what it actually means, it gets a bit depressing though.

I saw Muse once during the Resistance tour and it was probably one of the most forgettable gigs I've ever been to.

If they come to the show with these pre-misconceptions

Way to secretly call everything we say bullshit.

Edited by Tjet

I saw Muse once during the Resistance tour and it was probably one of the most forgettable gigs I've ever been to.

Way to secretly call everything we say bullshit.

What gig was that? And how was the DM support gig?

What gig was that? And how was the DM support gig?

I wasn't paying much attention to the support gig. Wasn't a Muse fan at the time. All I remember is that I liked Matt's voice.

And the gig was Hovet 09 (Stockholm). Cave was nice though.

Hasn't KoC only closed for the Resistance Tour? I thought it opened for the BH&R Tour?
It was both closer and opener at the time.

EDIT: Well...not BOTH at the same time obviously. I think it started as an opener, but started closing later in the tour. Not sure though.