If you won £113 million how much Muse would you get

MancMuse

I'd buy a Kate Hudson cardboard cutout and tie it to a stick, tease Bellamy with it, and tell him he can have it if he played me Hyper Music.

I get what I want and I only spend about $40.

Boo-fucking-yah.

the question is, why do you need to win the lottery for this? :LOL:

If I won 113 million pounds I would divide it into 3 parts,a part for me,a part for my sister and a part for my dad.Start my own transport company and the rest of my money goes to charity-Research for cancer and animal protection.

• 3 months later...
If I won 113 million pounds I would divide it into 3 parts,a part for me,a part for my sister and a part for my dad.Start my own transport company and the rest of my money goes to charity-Research for cancer and animal protection.

Congratulations, you win Miss America.

id ask matt bellamy if he'd marry for money. :awesome:

:awesome: Yes! :LOL:

Oh god, I'd go to as many gigs as possible, even fly overseas so I could finally experience a stadium concert. When they start touring again, I'd just follow them around, be a groupie :chuckle:. Erm, buy the entire Muse shop, drown myself in merchandise :LOL: Oh yes, and I'd get all of the signature Manson guitars :cool:

+ probably more stuff that I am incapable of thinking of at the present time

Blow a lot of it on travelling... then either plan some of my travels around certain gigs of my fav bands that I want to see, or it would be really fun to hold a festival of my own. Get all of my fav bands in one spot, pay for their expenses and select who gets the privilege of watching the show along with me. I'm sure most of the bands would be perfectly fine with all profits going to charity, with my unspent money going there as well.

Er... buy an MB-1 for my cousin, buy an authentic Muse drumset (if not Dom's an actual replica of the DW kit) with cymbals, and see them a few times in as many places in the world as possible (I remember when very depressed I thought about cheering myself out by flying out to Las Vegas to see Muse that week... no money though lol)

I'd possibly spend it to see a few other bands I like as well, or buying a season ticket to see my favourite football club. Or even both, and the rest as living expense.

After a while I'd probably get more rational.

It's all such a lovely fantasy. :awesome:

Archived