“Back To The Future” – Matt Bellamy On The Cover Of Australian Guitar Magazine, 2010

a-museing

Be impressed if they can do that. Would be interested to see how they got around the awkward transition to the guitar section (assuming he can actually play it comfortably)

You're thinking of Cross Pollination aren't you? I get those two names mixed up as well.

Be impressed if they can do that. Would be interested to see how they got around the awkward transition to the guitar section (assuming he can actually play it comfortably)

I would figure they would just play it like they performed Hoodoo at Wembley. Matt would play piano and Morgan and Chris would swap places, or Morgan would just play guitar.

Ha, can't believe a small comment I made about Bellamy not wanting to play songs in fear of making mistakes sparked a huge discussion.

They still get nervous though at some gigs. They're still human.

Yeah, Chris tweeted at Teignmouth that they were shitting themselves.

I have to agree! I reckon he's pretending here! I reckon in reality he's very tense about making mistakes. That doesn't make him a lesser artist though however, just a less confident one which, in my mind, contributes to, rather than detracts from, the overall brilliance because it's part of the personality of the music.

I agree with you, shock horror. lol.

Yes, you were having your typical chat between friends whining about Guiding Light. Oh I was supposed to know that this time it was just whining about GL in general, not as being part of the setlists? My bad.

Oh, shut up.

Yes, you were having your typical chat between friends whining about Guiding Light. Oh I was supposed to know that this time it was just whining about GL in general, not as being part of the setlists? My bad.

perhaps if you didn't make assumptions, then you wouldn't make such an arse of yourself :)

Yeah, Chris tweeted at Teignmouth that they were shitting themselves.

I can easily understand that: must be far more scary performing before people you know like family, friends and former neighbours than performing for a massive audience of complete strangers.

I can easily understand that: must be far more scary performing before people you know like family, friends and former neighbours than performing for a massive audience of complete strangers.

Especially as the first concert with the new songs.

I seem to remember that Chris said he was very nervous and couldn't eat breakfast before the recent Manchester stadium gig and Matt was clearly nervous before the first Wembley Stadium gig in the behind the scenes footage of them going up in the lift so I don't think they are unphased by massive audiences, though it's possibly worse if it's the biggest ever or after a prolonged break.

You are kidding, right? :LOL: I think there was 1 post when GL was mentioned... Okay just to recap for you one last time: blaa blaa blaa so there was no conversation about "whining about GL"... I hope that is clear now for you.

Have to give you credit, it was only mentioned three times. Other whining before that. Anyway old tired moaning is old tired moaning, why don't you guys just quit with it.

Oh, shut up.

It's amazing how you think you are in the position of posting something like that. Well sorry, I'll shut up when I want to. But it's your lucky day: I have better things to do than this.

But it is nice though to see that you discuss with Carrie and even agree with her :)

Have to give you credit, it was only mentioned three times. Other whining before that. Anyway old tired moaning is old tired moaning, why don't you guys just quit with it.

It's amazing how you think you are in the position of posting something like that. Well sorry, I'll shut up when I want to. But it's your lucky day: I have better things to do than this.

But it is nice though to see that you discuss with Carrie and even agree with her :)

I think it's amazing how you only answer to the things that you can argue with, and ignore the ones that proves you wrong.

I seem to remember that Chris said he was very nervous and couldn't eat breakfast before the recent Manchester stadium gig and Matt was clearly nervous before the first Wembley Stadium gig in the behind the scenes footage of them going up in the lift so I don't think they are unphased by massive audiences, though it's possibly worse if it's the biggest ever or after a prolonged break.

I think any technical problems make them extra nervous too. Matt mentioned in an interview that there was a lift problem in the 2007 Wembley show and that made him very stiff at the beginning of the gig. And in Sacramento gig Matt was said to be looking even a bit sickish at the beginning, and there were the rumours about sound quality problems and problems with the venue staff..

Chris seems usually so relaxed, hard to imagine he also gets nervous :)

I think it's amazing how you only answer to the things that you can argue with, and ignore the ones that proves you wrong.

OMG. Are you now referring to something in Laure's post or your own posts? I'm actually too tired to go into any details with either of you. Like I said, I have better things to do, and my original main point with Haze got enough clarification.

OMG. Are you now referring to something in Laure's post or your own posts? I'm actually too tired to go into any details with either of you. Like I said, I have better things to do, and my original main point with Haze got enough clarification.

OMG I DON'T KNOW, AM I?

3359567af33650a2f4944a05f32a3be3.jpg

I said it because all you are doing is bringing shit into a thread that for once didn't have any beef in it. We were all having a decent discussion until someone decided to be a cunt...that someone being you.

:facepalm::LOL:

...I'm kinda lost tbh, what's this debate about again? :$

Typical main muser mouthing off about something they don't understand and anything that seems negative or contradictory to something Matt said in an interview once is a basis for being condescending towards others.

Archived