Hoodoo, the most. The beginning was so weird, but after the HAARP DVD came out and I saw the piano version I was blown away. I love the album version now.

Hoodoo is the perfect song to throw the average listener for a complete loop. They say - "that sounds too weird for a rock band". :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I love it that much I'm having 'When We Bleed We Bleed The Same' tattooed as my chest piece :D

I wish i had the confidence to get that tattood on me! I was thinking about getting Fact 2: Muse rule, or something musey, on my wrist so it can be my 2 favourite things mixed together :happy:

Hoodoo is the perfect song to throw the average listener for a complete loop. They say - "that sounds too weird for a rock band". :LOL::LOL::LOL:

i love it when someone says what are your most favourite songs? thinking i will say hysteria or knights of cydonia, and i say Hoodoo or Citizen Erased and theyre like i dont know it. and im like muhaha :D

I wish i had the confidence to get that tattood on me! I was thinking about getting Fact 2: Muse rule, or something musey, on my wrist so it can be my 2 favourite things mixed together :happy:

I already have Muse tattooed on the inside of my right arm, and I'm having the Blackout lyrics on my thigh (that will be a massive piece to commemorate Wembley :D) and I'm having 'Our Hopes & Expectations, Black Holes & Revelations' on my ribs :D

I already have Muse tattooed on the inside of my right arm, and I'm having the Blackout lyrics on my thigh (that will be a massive piece to commemorate Wembley :D) and I'm having 'Our Hopes & Expectations, Black Holes & Revelations' on my ribs :D

:eek:

that would be sexy :LOL:

im thinking of getting either a small logo or some lyrics on either the inside of arm, wrist or back or shoulder. but i dont know what yet..

i definately want something though!

Rebought all the albums last month - my old ones are in storage :(, and I was getting fed up of having to listen to stuff via youtube etc. I wanted to have them in my hands again! Anyway, HMV were having a sale, I had an old voucher burning a hole in mypocket, and thought what the hell. :rolleyes::happy:

Recently listened to Showbiz and Origin back to back over the weekend. Surprised myself by liking Sober (twisted groovy verses)...also Darkshines, which I never got on with before..:)

managed to finally get Cave and Fillip, cus i played em, and realised the energy which was required to make them amazin live

ok, so ive re-discovered Bliss, after an initial period of love, we went through a blip, but we weathered the storm :LOL:

Maybe Plug In Baby! I was sick of ALWAYS hearing it so i skipped it all the time, and while learning to play it on guitar I became obsessed with it again! YAY! Except I hate that shitty film clip, haha, stupid special effects and that big, fat, ugly guitar! I know some people might like, but that's my opinion!