Such a crescendo and the talk about what we're built for. Exactly, what is it that we're built for? Everyone just keeps dying off. The only thing I can come up with is that when we die, we go off into another dimension and live there as if we didn't die, and then die again and keep on going to other dimensions until we break the cycle by committing suicide. So, if the doctor says, "sorry, I gotta cut off your leg to save your life" don't do it because what if in the next dimension, they'll be able to fix it? Yeah, I think of the weirdest stuff. I've just got too much time on my hands.:p

Such a crescendo and the talk about what we're built for. Exactly, what is it that we're built for? Everyone just keeps dying off. The only thing I can come up with is that when we die, we go off into another dimension and live there as if we didn't die, and then die again and keep on going to other dimensions until we break the cycle by committing suicide. So, if the doctor says, "sorry, I gotta cut off your leg to save your life" don't do it because what if in the next dimension, they'll be able to fix it? Yeah, I think of the weirdest stuff. I've just got too much time on my hands.:p

Luv it! Anyway...Stockholm Syndrome

"We'll live

And we'll hate

And we'll die

All to no avail!

All to no avail!"

not to be depressing, but I agree with this...

We live, we die, and there is no purpouse for anything. Why are we born, if we are going to suffer, then just die in the end?

In Your World and Dead Star.

I had only heard the live versions, and last night I was looking on iTunes for random Muse songs I don't have, and I downloaded the studio versions, and WOW. Intense and amazing. I can't stop listening to them!!