mapoftheglorious

Im sure Paul wouldnt of done that as it said in the description it would remain only on musebootlegs in any form.

Im going to email and ask how the situation stands about the release. Perhaps it could be made avaliable only to those who I know from this thread who use the board alot and who have expressed interest in the release.

Sorry I hadn't done anything about the torrent on dime until now, I had assumed the uploader was Paul (it was uploaded by someone called paul_nicko). Thanks solemndrummer for getting the torrent banned.

Thank you so much Liam for talking to the audio holder again, we really appreciate it! :) I think that's a great idea to make the torrent available only to people you trust.

By the way, the description for the Reading torrent doesn't exactly say in any form. It says not to share ripped audio as mp3, flac, or any other format. I actually found that a little confusing. I wasn't sure at first if the un-ripped audio together with the video was ok to share (don't worry, I assumed it wasn't and never did).

I'm looking for the youtube video to delete.. Here is one :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvDvkTbPKgU

Hey, andreatle is the same guy that had the video up before and took it down after we asked him too! Why did he make it available again?! :mad: Ok, off to send a PM.

Hope it works out Liam! You could check the the people who have posted in the thread and DM those a private link to it if it works?

Yeah thats maybe what will end up happening.

Please make this happen, would be a shame if not :(

Im just the middle man so can only act on what the audio holder says.

Thanks solemdrummer for all that, and Cally If it was Paul who put it on dimeadozen he wouldnt of done it on purpose im sure. I'll ask about the dimeadozen site but im pretty sure it was only intended for musebootlegs as it is, and yeah the youtube person seems to of never deleted it because if you look at the comments theyre from months ago. Anyway, ive sent a message so I'll just wait and see whats said now.

pleasepleaseplease make the PM thing happen, I've been lurking here since day 1, and posted on occasion (like twice) but I check this thread daily for updates.

Yeah, I've also been lurking, and occasionally posting (Bit more than twice, though), on here and the Reading thread. If the PM goes ahead, I'd really appreciate one, thanks! :)

I sent him a PM again, but I'm not sure that he understands because he's from Peru.

I also googled around a bit and didn't find much besides dime.

I flagged the video.

I don't think there's much else to do. Writing a letter to YouTube definitely wont help :LOL:

I think so.. Maybe should we send a pm to say it's nice of him to make the video private but it's useless if he put it online again later.. Sorry I can't do it cuz I have no youtube account, can someone do it please ?

what would of been nice of him is if he'd of respected the audio holders wishes in the first place and never uploaded it. private means its still on youtube like before, it needs deleting.

Would be more useful if someone who speaks Spanish sends him the message.

That would be very helpful. I've been sending him PMs in English and google translated Spanish, but the Spanish was probably gibberish for all I know.

FIrst off I just want to say that I totally respect the audio provider's wishes and am not whining about it or anything, I'm totally cool with it. I just kinda wonder why they are so restrictive about it getting around after it's release. I guess in my mind, if I didn't want something showing up on youtube or dime, I wouldn't provide people the means to do just that ya know? Besides, it would already be out there for people to hear anyway if they got the dvd so I suppose I don't see much point in restricting it. Just find it a little odd is all.

FIrst off I just want to say that I totally respect the audio provider's wishes and am not whining about it or anything, I'm totally cool with it. I just kinda wonder why they are so restrictive about it getting around after it's release. I guess in my mind, if I didn't want something showing up on youtube or dime, I wouldn't provide people the means to do just that ya know? Besides, it would already be out there for people to hear anyway if they got the dvd so I suppose I don't see much point in restricting it. Just find it a little odd is all.

Well Liam was given the audio by the official source to really make his Reading DVD great as compensation for the broken broadcast. But I'm guessing because of the direct source of the audio it couldn't be distributed around except the one DVD. That makes complications on how to help the fans while not causing issues of distribution so the only solution was to simply trust the downloaders. Liam gave several warnings about it and musebootlegs is a pretty small community anyways.

But as far as it's been the "trust" option hasn't been going so well cause of a few dicks.

Ah yeah I get what you mean. In a perfect world the trust system would work beautifully, but here...well you've seen how that goes. Hopefully we can get people to be decent human beings at least long enough to get this moving again. :p

And on a side note, fuck these captcha word typey things we have to do to make a post here because if they want me to type two friggin words they should really stop overlapping the letters and asking me to decipher it for an hour while I continuously get it wrong.

I think it goes away when you reach a certain post count.

Would you guys like me to try and contact the Youtube person in Spanish? I'm shit at speaking it, but I write it very well.

I think I've done that before, but another shot won't hurt. Go at it if you'd like.

Archived