mapoftheglorious

Due to readings 360 app being up now I dont know if it would matter about the dvds audio being shared as obviously the app vids audio will be ripped and shared. Time to send a new message and ask I thinks..

A turn of events. Hope this actually works out.

Due to readings 360 app being up now I dont know if it would matter about the dvds audio being shared as obviously the app vids audio will be ripped and shared. Time to send a new message and ask I thinks..

Holy crap, really hope this works out!

well I do have the apps audio in 320 audio

Did you extract this yourself, or is it...available...somewhere...I'd very much appreciate it if so, as I'm not willing to fork out hundreds for an iPhone/iPad for something like this just yet. :(

What does "Si te haría caso youtube no existiría, entiende lo que te digo." mean?

Not even Google knows!!!! :LOL:

Liam, don't want to push our luck, but do you think that if you do a re-upload, you could change the audio on Hysteria (If I remember right, you had one without the fuzz)... If it's hassle at all, I'm not going to complain... Don't want to be cheeky :$

What does "Si te haría caso youtube no existiría, entiende lo que te digo." mean?

"If I paid attention to you [about either the insults or removing the video] YouTube wouldn't even exist. Understand what I'm saying"

Yeah that's it I'm going to try to send him a message later and detail in every fucking way possible why he needs to remove the video. Might eve ask my mom to help with some of the harder translations.

In the meantime I reported him for promoting terrorism.

"If I paid attention to you [about either the insults or removing the video] YouTube wouldn't even exist. Understand what I'm saying"

Yeah that's it I'm going to try to send him a message later and detail in every fucking way possible why he needs to remove the video. Might eve ask my mom to help with some of the harder translations.

In the meantime I reported him for promoting terrorism.

Make sure you get all the gruesome details about how we're going to lock him in a cage with flesh-eating spiders if he refuses to remove it.... Huh, what?

Make sure you get all the gruesome details about how we're going to lock him in a cage with flesh-eating spiders if he refuses to remove it.... Huh, what?

I sent the message, and no I didn't insult him. I explained everything fully, I explained why the fans were acting hostile towards him (because of what we were losing as a result), and hopefully countered every misconception this guy might have had. I gave him no reason to write it off as an insult or not pa attention to what points were made. If he decides to ignore it (which may very well happen considering this guy), we're fucked and I'll probably find him and slap his shit next time I go to Miraflores (which I've been to regularly).

Archived