Funny Moments

Museic07

Some guy tried to crowd surf two songs into Muse taking the stage. He got about 3 feet forward over the crowd before they had enough and just dropped him flat on his arse.

Cheering on the floating condoms that tried in vein to escape out of the roof of the stadium.

Also, the lead singer from I Am Arrows shouting "HELLO WEMBLEY" then having a little celebration.

The "Nice tits" from I am arrows frontman (classic one)

The guy behind me shouting at Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil, and adding "Hey, I know you can hear meeee!"

In the queue, guys coming along it selling soft drinks and water, and a guy right behind me asking if they were free.

haha he was right next to us :D which means so were u :D that guy also said 'i fucking love u man'!!! hahaha

I know some people have posted this on here...

The lead singer of I Am Arrows on the 11th shouted 'Nice tits!' at my blow up doll, then got it on the big screens! Such a good moment, and was followed by cheers from everyone around us. My mate had an alien and we were having so much fun with them, before we got bored and chucked them away, haha.. Here is a pic;

IMG_0557.jpg

:D

* A random black guy giving me his top hat and whispering something drunk and random into my ear. :LOL:

* Arguing with the security guard outside the Premier Inn because I couldn't use my friend's toilet in her hotel room, so I said 'I can't shit in a portaloo'. He wasn't amused!!!

* "Nice tits" :LOL:

* Guy falling asleep in his seat during Biffy.

* ENJOYING NSC!

Hi Billy.... you ENJOYED NSC... :eek: I thought you hated it!

I do believe you'll find it's from Absolution and is about seven years old actually!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

WIN!

Somebody pissing into a condom, tying it up and throwing it around the crowd. Then finally it reached the middle section where the security was and them looking at it with expressions on their faces like 'What the fuck are we supposed to do with that?'

Not funny for those who got hit by it though..

Haha, was right there :happy: The condom was on the floor and everyone was kicking it through the crowd. One of my friends got a shoe in his head. :p And it was a guy who went thorugh the crowd with glasses of piss saying "move away if you don't want piss on you" :LOL:

Reading this thread whilst drinking a cup of hot chocolate with my laptop was nearly one of the worst decisions I've made. Hahaha!

Should not read in the office either, hard to maintain a straight face :D

Anyway, two off stage funnies stick with me:

The first one for sure the kid that was in front of me (at times, tidal human waves). He must have been 10 years, 2/3 my length, I'd day 1.40m. with his brother of about 16. We were pushed squeezed moved and worse, I tried to shield him where I could, but he didn't seem to give a toss! he couldn't see a thing of the stage, used his camera as perioscope at times, and... was banging his arm dancing wild. Respect young lad! (I don't think your mum&dad were aware of this)

The second one that gave me a chuckle was the moss on the left side of the pier, that just kept on growing (the size of a football field centre circle) into a twister like merry-go-round. A hundred peeps for sure hoping around in a circle before it was crash and crunch time. Almost tempting...

I had a few lol moments.

On Friday afternoon on my way up Olympic Way I saw a few teenagers puking, this was at 4pm! Lightweights!

On both nights (I'm sure most of you saw this guy) there was a bloke with a microphone preaching a load of nonsense and I heard him say "Friends! Don't go to the Arena, go to GODS arena instead!" :LOL:

And the icing on the cake was my mum asking me if Wembley stadium was where the football was played and if so, where's the PITCH?? This was when we were INSIDE the stadium, at our seats.

NEVER going to let her live that down :LOL:

Not in the stadium but on the tube getting back after the 11th gig on the bakerloo line the driver keep talking to the people "this is your driver, this train is over loaded, please if you want GET OFF and get the train behing, PLEASE" we got stuck in between stations and the train didn't move, and a drunk guy next to me answering the driver "shut up, you fucking cunt take me to where i want and i'll get off stupid cunt" :LOL:

I was in the same tube... his first comment was " having a bad day ":LOL: its was quite funny:LOL:

On both nights (I'm sure most of you saw this guy) there was a bloke with a microphone preaching a load of nonsense and I heard him say "Friends! Don't go to the Arena, go to GODS arena instead!" :LOL:

I saw him both nights :LOL: He was there when I saw Green Day earlier in the year aswell. Saw him on the way home that time actually so he's definitely committed to whatever he's trying to do :LOL:

1. Saw a guy on Saturday who could only be described as a wannabellamy. Red spiky hair, black top, tight black trousers, very pale...he clearly thought he was in the Bliss video! Me and my friends were competing to get pictures of him.

2. Inflatable sexytimes between the doll and an alien

3. All the fangirls hanging round sound booth on Friday desperately trying to get Kirk's attention...my mate wandered over and just shouted "OI! TOM! Pass us my jacket mate?" And he did!

4. The Holy Trinity of Cheese! We all loved it! *despite what some "fans" were saying*

5. Matt and Dom's comments all the way through Saturday

6. Spontaneous outbreaks of HAARP-related jokes (pointing up to the sky at all passing aeroplanes, etc)

7. The complete and utter boredom that everyone experienced during The Big Pink!

8. The fact that loads of videos of MK Jam/ Undisclosed Desires on youtube feature my mate screaming "FUCK YEAH DOM HOWARD!"

In fact, the entire weekend was just made of win. Lolstenholming all round!

Archived