Who should play the band in a biopic movie?

dekza

If there ever will be a biopic movie about Muse, who do you think should play Matt, Chris and Dom? Or even Tom, Morgan or Dom A.?

Recently I've seen District 9 and the main actor, Sharlto Copley, looks a tiny bit like Matt in a few years...

district-9_l.jpgmatteh.jpg

Do you know of anyone with a better resemblance?

EDIT: Just saw the new birtish movie Harry Brown and there is a drug dealer (:LOL:) who looks a bit like Matt. Then I found out that he had already played Ian Curtis in a movie :)

His name is Sean Harris:

sean_harris.jpg18612698.jpgsaxon.jpg

Just saw an advert on BBC One for the new series of Waterloo Road - there's some teacher on there with some resemblance to Matt :erm:

Alternatively, just get Johnny Depp to do it. As for the other two... well, Dom reminds me of the last guy I dated, who reminds me of Michael Cera, admittedly we'd have to make him look just a tad bit older but it could work. And Chris? Well I just googled "Chris Wolstenholme looks like..." Jeremy Piven - and he does, so how about him?

:stunned:

We would need a bit of a time machine for these...

Matthew- Christian Bale circa "The Machinist" when he's pre-skeletal :LOL:

Dominic- Dana Carvey when he was younger (Maybe even throw in The Church Lady) I do think Dom is way cuter than this but when I see him I think of Dana

Christopher- A younger/ taller/ cooler Jeremy Piven

I love DT and very much so, but it's only in that above picture he bears any striking resemblance to Matt. I guess there are some similarities, but not ones strong enough for him to be able to play him convincingly. I guess if we gave him the right hairstyle...but we need someone who can talk like Matt too, and DT's English accent doesn't sound anything like Matt. :erm:

Just saw the new birtish movie Harry Brown and there is a drug dealer (:LOL:) who looks a bit like Matt. Then I found out that he had already played Ian Curtis in a movie :)

His name is Sean Harris:

18612698.jpg

He looks a bit like Kapranos :erm:

I love DT and very much so, but it's only in that above picture he bears any striking resemblance to Matt. I guess there are some similarities, but not ones strong enough for him to be able to play him convincingly. I guess if we gave him the right hairstyle...but we need someone who can talk like Matt too, and DT's English accent doesn't sound anything like Matt. :erm:

I agree.

But Matt with Scottish accent :chuckle: <3

There is a reason why it's called "acting". Faking an accent isn't impossible.

Archived